Neymar - Forward - PSG (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Source?

And I'm going to guess it's probably bullshit, like the interview earlier this season when he was talking about Juventus.
It's in quotes. :D

Maybe it actually isn't bull shit, maybe he really is saying this. But im skeptical because no brazilian's here or brazilian newspapers have come out with it.

Fuck it, im asking Google. Sal, hit up your informant Yahoo and let's meet back here in 5.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 22, 2007
It's in quotes. :D

Maybe it actually isn't bull shit, maybe he really is saying this. But im skeptical because no brazilian's here or brazilian newspapers have come out with it.

Fuck it, im asking Google. Sal, hit up your informant Yahoo and let's meet back here in 5.
http://forum.juventuz.com/showthread.php?31279-Neymar-Forward-Santos/page19

That's when he denied the stuff that Gazzetta reported about him wanting Juventus.

As for this time, I don't know. He's begun to whore himself out to European teams.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Just saw that vid. I think we could seal the deal for 30-35m. I'd certainly do it, fuck it.

If teams keep dropping out of the race for him I see us getting him for that.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
That's fine, let him keep doing it and bring his price down and our chances better. We should have learned our lesson with not taking a gamble on Cassano.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
you're part probably. Neymar is a cost that any top class team should be more than willing to incur. If you include player sales then 30m is not that much leaving us room to work with other positions that we need filled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)