Neymar - Forward - PSG (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Alot cheaper is total exaggeration, will be suprised if he goes for anything less then 20m. And Hazard would be my number one signing, but any young exceptional talent is a risk, when they are going to play in a stage they havent been tested in before. Like any signing is a risk.

Neymar, and these other young super stars arent your typical run of the mill promising talents, they are world class players in the making. Worlds best players today were not so long ago youngsters a top team took the risk to sign.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Alot cheaper is total exaggeration, will be suprised if he goes for anything less then 20m. And Hazard would be my number one signing, but any young exceptional talent is a risk, when they are going to play in a stage they havent been tested in before. Like any signing is a risk.

Neymar, and these other young super stars arent your typical run of the mill promising talents, they are world class players in the making. Worlds best players today were not so long ago youngsters a top team took the risk to sign.
Well said. :hellyes:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Apparently Robinho, Pele and the Santos club itself has warned Neymar not to join Chelsea. (or England for that matter)

Which leaves us and Barcelona. :weee:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Yes sir. :tup:

Wel said, Os.
Apparently Robinho, Pele and the Santos club itself has warned Neymar not to join Chelsea. (or England for that matter)

Which leaves us and Barcelona. :weee:
llahfldsfdsajhf;jdsahf;jdsahf;jdsahfljdsahfhs;jdfd
Why you sick son of a ....

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

Agreed. But we are not in the state financially, or because of the needs of the team to be spending 35m on one player, no matter who, far less a young, unproven talent. Note, it is the amount of money that is the concern, not the player or how unproven he is.

Anway, on Hazard v. Neymar, 30-35m is a big difference from nothing less than 20m.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Agreed. But we are not in the state financially, or because of the needs of the team to be spending 35m on one player, no matter who, far less a young, unproven talent. Note, it is the amount of money that is the concern, not the player or how unproven he is.

Anway, on Hazard v. Neymar, 30-35m is a big difference from nothing less than 20m.
We could spend that on a superstar...and still fix our right back problems, we really need to see how De Ceglie plays when he comes back. He was improving and could be a solution for a year. But these talents like Neymar come in waves, otherwise not very often, we really need to seal a deal with one of them.

We can sign Beck for 6m, bring back some players like Ekdal, Marrone, Giovinco perhpas for squad depth and really go all out on a great talent. We will need to spend the money sooner or later. If it means we can fix one full back position and sign Neymar rather than both full back positions I would go for Neymar hands down and take my chances.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,660
    We could spend that on a superstar...and still fix our right back problems, we really need to see how De Ceglie plays when he comes back. He was improving and could be a solution for a year. But these talents like Neymar come in waves, otherwise not very often, we really need to seal a deal with one of them.

We can sign Beck for 6m, bring back some players like Ekdal, Marrone, Giovinco perhpas for squad depth and really go all out on a great talent. We will need to spend the money sooner or later. If it means we can fix one full back position and sign Neymar rather than both full back positions I would go for Neymar hands down and take my chances.
    Mario Somma and Conte had really good words on the young kid this morning. He had 3 little injuries that f*cked up his development but he's getting there now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)