Neymar - Forward - PSG (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I read somewhere that Nike want to help us to sign Neymar since they also represent us and think it may be good for business
anyone else heard about it?
saw the link on newsnow, then read that it was tribalfootball who wrote the article, decided to delete newsnow from my bookmarks

Joey Jokes

Feb 17, 2009
I really don't buy the theory fiat is pushing for big names to juve for marketing reseaons. Many soccer fan's oustide of serie A don't know of the relationship between fiat and Juve, and the team in general doesn't do too much to advertise the association

May 22, 2007
I really don't buy the theory fiat is pushing for big names to juve for marketing reseaons. Many soccer fan's oustide of serie A don't know of the relationship between fiat and Juve, and the team in general doesn't do too much to advertise the association
They try and put Neymar in a commercial for Brazilian TV I'd guess. Fiat is big there.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I read somewhere that Nike want to help us to sign Neymar since they also represent us and think it may be good for business
anyone else heard about it?
Nike has the same relationship with us they have with Inter and Barca if I'm not mistaken.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Nike are the shirt suppliers of clubs doing much better than us over the past few seasons. If they want Neymar in a big club to sell shirts, Juventus is not the best option atm.

Regardless, the rumour is obviously bullshit because between agents and clubs, shirt suppliers have zero influence on transfers.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Nike are the shirt suppliers of clubs doing much better than us over the past few seasons. If they want Neymar in a big club to sell shirts, Juventus is not the best option atm.

Regardless, the rumour is obviously bullshit because between agents and clubs, shirt suppliers have zero influence on transfers.
It is BS, can't understand how people actually believe such crap stories.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Who is the work horse?
I think its Ganso

Anyway I haven`t seen them play put aside youtube. From what I have seen from youtube it seems to me that Neymar is more of a dribbler while Ganso is better at killer passes
Also it seems that if both of them come to Italy Neymar will finish with more goals while Ganso will finish with more assists
Also it seems like Neymar is not the smartest of players as I have seen that he could had a shot to goal instead he played with the defender only to get a tougher shot (he scored it anyway but its not the point)
All I have said is based on youtube so I can be wrong

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
i know some here have said it before and im starting to believe it

ganso --> milan
neymar --> inter
rolando bianchi --> to us
There are other leagues in europe like the premiership and La Liga its not as they have to go to Italy

Neymar to Inter?! I doubt it as for Ganso its Inter vs Milan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)