Neymar - Forward - PSG (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
If you can showboat and get away with it, then good for you. I thought those two Argentinian defenders would kick him in the face but instead he got pass both of them.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
The Argentina defenders were what you could call patient, too.
I wouldn't be making any rash challenges against either of those two because you know exactly what they'll do. Someone should have followed Ronaldinho when he ran into space for the pass but they decide to triple mark Neymar instead.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
isn't that against Argentina's 2nd or 3rd team?? still cool moves though.... Lets get his ass here, he already wears black and white, he would feel right at home and in our new Stadium he would put on a show!

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Well, it shouldn't apply to Barcelona because they're revolutionizing football. Duh.

anyone could "revolutionize" football if they had an unlimited spending budget to add players like Sanchez and Fabgregas to positions where they are already stacked and Villa the year before that etc etc etc..... Im surprised Real didnt do any crazy buying this past summer.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Neymar is much, much more than just showing off and playing little tricks like those.

He gets silly like that playing for Selecao, but the guy is also very effective, very intelligent, finishes with both legs remarkably well.

Also, he just doesn't get injured. He gets beaten up very ugly every game, and is about to play his 60th game of season between Selecao and Santos.

It's not easy you know, to be the main player of the biggest country in football with only 18-19 yrs old... it's a huge responsibility. And he's taking it well. So far he has 7 goals in 13 games for Seleção. That'a a lot, specially when we're talking about a kid.

He's going to be a legend, that's for sure. Unfortunately, he won't leave Brazil for less than 45M, and I guess Juve can't afford him.

But I think he worths the effort... he is very good as a left wing, imagine him for Pepe. Scudetto and the future would be guaranteed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)