Neymar - Forward - PSG (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Real Madrid has privileges in Spain, regarding taxes and all. I guess the next step is when the Cityhall legislates a tax which will go straight to their funds.
Its not just Real.
Barca as well getting privileges
I remember an article stating that Barca are severly in debt and the next day they splashed lots of $ for a player (I think it was last year for Villa)
anyway Wasnt it Mallorca who got kicked out of the CL because of debts?
If that applies to Mallorca I see no reason why it shouldnt apply to Barcelona.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
the fucking shit spanish situation in therms of endless money.

Mid nineties,while juventus was dominating europe, barshit was chocking in dept, and madrid was making even more dept.
however, because general bankrupt rules doesnt seemb to apply and because banks keep giving them loans, they make more.

in 1997/1998 real madrid had so much dept, that they technically werent allowed in the CL, yet they still managed to enter. beating us in the final.
the year after they make it worse, by getting zidane, going 2.5 bilion euro in red.
they got saved because the city of madrid agreed to buy their training complex for over 5 times the real value, whilst loaning it back for peanuts.

saved from dept, madrid made massive commercial succes during the galacticos era, and eversince has been the number one commercial club in the world.

HOWEVER, despite their current dept, they actually make profit due to their extreme commercial turnover.
madrid made 50 mil profit last season.

Barshit has allways been a big dept club, however, beeing the pride of catafucklonia, they were turned a blind eye.
in one of their massive spending summers, they snatched deco and ronaldinho.

after years of chocking, they finally got it right, won the championsleague.
dominated the spanish league for years to come.
later, thanks to a legendary yought generation, they dominated europe.
wich actually is a relative thing, because instead of beeing big transfer chockers, barcelona became young player chockers
everyone hails their yought complex, whilst they buy 50+ promising youngsters a year. much like arsenal tries, but barshit has more attractiveness, especially towards native spanish language players.

currently, barshit is still in massive dept, and still makes losses each year, despite an allmost equal turnover compared to madrid.

my conclusion ?

madrid has build its succes beeing forgiven and bailed out to create dept

barcelona is currently doing a simular thing.

Nedvěd

Showboating is awesome when done quickly, or at least when it's fruitful. The way Neymar skinned that defender was impressive, but the meaningless crap he did earlier is not. He could have cut all that and just skinned him.
Now the Ronaldo video, now that's showboating, he made a tool out of the defender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)