Next coach (36 Viewers)

Who do you want to see as our new coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
I'm not saying we'll get pep but the man himself is Mr. Opposite when he's interviewed

When his teams fuck up against lesser opposition he talks about how well they played
When a player fucks up he talks about how great he was

When they win 4-0 he talks about how they need to do more

When he says he's not coming to Juve he means...:shifty:
:agree:

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Juve taking corruption to a whole new level starting a UEFA war with Man City and their owners to force pep out a year after rescuing Ronaldo from the tax man and bringing him to safety

Agnelli doing some early season Game of Thrones shit behind the scenes.

Can't wait to be forcefully liquidated as punishment after a few seasons on top :tuttosport:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Juve taking corruption to a whole new level starting a UEFA war with Man City and their owners to force pep out a year after rescuing Ronaldo from the tax man and bringing him to safety

Agnelli doing some early season Game of Thrones shit behind the scenes.

Can't wait to be forcefully liquidated as punishment after a few seasons on top :tuttosport:
You're on a roll today.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I'm not saying we'll get pep but the man himself is Mr. Opposite when he's interviewed

When his teams fuck up against lesser opposition he talks about how well they played
When a player fucks up he talks about how great he was

When they win 4-0 he talks about how they need to do more

When he says he's not coming to Juve he means...:shifty:
He also said he loves Sarri, and out of love he'll play his full squad against Shakhtar to give Napoli a chance. Then they lost 2-1.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I expect to be disappointed with Inzaghi. But Pochettino followed closely by Sarri for me. They're the two best managers that look like they could actually come. Klopp and Guardiola will still feel they have unfinished business with the league and the CL respectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)