Next coach (84 Viewers)

Who do you want to see as our new coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
The sooner option might not be a top coach. And I'm mostly concerned about transfer market.
Also Juve is a public company, and uncertainty is never a good thing in stock market.
For me, it's a no brainer, there are more than 2 and half months left to make transfers, I'd rather spend time to get an ideal replacement for Max rather than rushing to get someone in just so we can make transfers. The stocks will recover when a coach is eventually appointed, it shouldn't be a factor when appointing the next coach.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
People on this forum want to play nice attractive fast flowing football.

Marcelo Bielsa is available after failing to get results with Leeds in the Championship. Maybe he will make people happy

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Pep himself. Hotel Parigi, beginning of March, seen with my very own eyes. They were not together when I saw them, but in the space of a few minutes from each other.

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk
Ok so something was defenitely cooking then. Doesnt mean they came to an agreement but was approached atleast.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
People on this forum want to play nice attractive fast flowing football.

Marcelo Bielsa is available after failing to get results with Leeds in the Championship. Maybe he will make people happy
That glorious mad man will never coach a team above mid table in Europe again. He left all his last jobs in Europe in extremely whimsical and rash ways.

I was looking forward to him in Lazio before he left them before even training them for one session lol.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Pep is not gonna be our next coach. City has no reason to accept his departure and he adamantly says 3 times now he is not coming to Juve and will be at City next season (and unlike Allegri Pep staying is all up to him). Some things oughta taken for what it is.

We will see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)