Next coach (3 Viewers)

Who do you want to see as our new coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
So.. You could write a whole sentence but couldnt just type yes or no...
I think I know how it goes and I think in this case Man Utd will be inserted instead but only on this specific scenario - I just want a confirmation

- - - Updated - - -

I dont want us to win the CL but lose the scudetto - It ruins all the joy in it - Its like saying you won the title best in Europe but honestly you are not even the best in Italy..
Dominate dominate dominate! This is what I want for this Juve - If one manager cant bring it we should find one that can! (same goes for players staff and especially doctors who seems to be highly rated but for some reason our players are always injured)
If Man City are thrown out of the Champions league the 5th place team (Arsenal) will get into the CL in their place and if incidentally Arsenal win the Europa League nothing will change and in no scenario will Man utd participate in the Champions league next season

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
If not one of the big names
Pep, Conte, Deschamps

Who is your second choice?

Out of Giampaolo, Di Fra, Miha, Gasp etc

I'd choose Di Fra
I've always liked him and he did extremely well in his first stint in Roma in the CL

Jan 22, 2016
If not one of the big names
Pep, Conte, Deschamps

Who is your second choice?

Out of Giampaolo, Di Fra, Miha, Gasp etc

I'd choose Di Fra
I've always liked him and he did extremely well in his first stint in Roma in the CL
Would rather keep Allegri one more year, but if that's not a choice i would like to see Gasp here. He deserves one more chance in a big team. I think his team plays the most up to date and contemporary football.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Allegri is expected to stay at Juventus. (GdS)
Granted he doesn’t go full retard with his demands to Agnelli in a few hours. It seems there are no good choices available.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Hash? Is that what he goes by now? Wasn't he a huge fan of Melo and a Red Cunts supporter to boot? Where's that faggot now anyway?
yeah, he's fake melo here on tuz. he was the smart one who uncovered the di culo story to his fellow manure supporters, so wherever he is, he can kindly fuck off to redcafé.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)