Next coach (14 Viewers)

Who do you want to see as our new coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Would rather keep Allegri one more year, but if that's not a choice i would like to see Gasp here. He deserves one more chance in a big team. I think his team plays the most up to date and contemporary football.
Not here. We shouldn't be experimenting with managers like him who haven't yet proved that they are capable of managing big teams like ours. We were at a time when we got conte+allegri, but now we're at a point where we need a non-Italian, professional proven coach like Poch or Guardiola who can consistently get to the semis/finals of UCL every year. Not saying that's guaranteed but..

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
God i hope its not Sarri. Conte will win league then.
We will win the league with or without a coach - The thing is about building and CL
There is no coach that can take the scudetto from us... The only thing that can take it from us is a PSG like investment in one of the top Italian clubs and then they will splash like mad to strengthen the club - getting embargos on the way but in the end it will be worth it as their team will improve a lot in a short period of time.. Then we could talk about a fight for the scudetto.. Until that happens you can relax

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
We will win the league with or without a coach - The thing is about building and CL
There is no coach that can take the scudetto from us... The only thing that can take it from us is a PSG like investment in one of the top Italian clubs and then they will splash like mad to strengthen the club - getting embargos on the way but in the end it will be worth it as their team will improve a lot in a short period of time.. Then we could talk about a fight for the scudetto.. Until that happens you can relax
No, we won't and especially not with Conte joining Inter... He's a league master and he'll have an amazing defence Skriniar, Godin and De Vrij...

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Sarri would finish 2nd with this team.

His philosophy is entertainment not winning. His 60 and he hasnt won anything. He will find a way to blew it here.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
No, we won't and especially not with Conte joining Inter... He's a league master and he'll have an amazing defence Skriniar, Godin and De Vrij...
You either give Inter or Conte too much credit..

- - - Updated - - -

Sarri would finish 2nd with this team.

His philosophy is entertainment not winning. His 60 and he hasnt won anything. He will find a way to blew it here.
Look Im not a Sarri supporter but he`ll definitely win it.. Juve are by far the best in the league..

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
de vrij is nothing special, but the other two are very good indeed. and we will help them to get rid of the rotten apple of the locker too. inda 2nd place incoming

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If not one of the big names
Pep, Conte, Deschamps

Who is your second choice?

Out of Giampaolo, Di Fra, Miha, Gasp etc

I'd choose Di Fra
I've always liked him and he did extremely well in his first stint in Roma in the CL
Easily Gasperini amongst the mid level names. His work with Atalanta is brilliant. Di Fra never convinced me on any level.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Easily Gasperini amongst the mid level names. His work with Atalanta is brilliant. Di Fra never convinced me on any level.
completely agreed about gasp. his time at inda is completely misleading, he's a very well prepared coach. not sure about how he would handle the pressure at juve.

di francesco was decent for both roma and sassuolo, but nothing special.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
You either give Inter or Conte too much credit..

- - - Updated - - -

Look Im not a Sarri supporter but he`ll definitely win it.. Juve are by far the best in the league..
No, no, you either forget Inter has a very solid base or you forget the weakness of the rest of Serie A.

With a few additions they can definitely challenge us. Their defence is already better than ours and they also have Handanovic.

Their only problem is a huge mental deficit but that's Conte's core business and Marotta will definitely add some decent transfers over there. The thing is you don't need a whole lot to compete in this Serie A, since you only play Juventus twice and Inter are easily better than all the rest at this point.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Gasperini will fail here. Like Del Neri did. Another old fart. His 61 for god sake. There is no pressure at Atalanta to deliver. There is here. We will waste last Ronaldo years. I can see him fail hard in CL. Then team collapses after early CL exit and lose the league to Napoli/Inter.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
No, no, you either forget Inter has a very solid base or you forget the weakness of the rest of Serie A.

With a few additions they can definitely challenge us. Their defence is already better than ours and they also have Handanovic.

Their only problem is a huge mental deficit but that's Conte's core business and Marotta will definitely add some decent transfers over there. The thing is you don't need a whole lot to compete in this Serie A, since you only play Juventus twice and Inter are easily better than all the rest at this point.
Yes but not to a degree they will collect more points than us...

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
La Stampa, which is owned by Agnelli family, reports that there's an "air of farewell" regarding Allegri because there are too many fractures between him and Agnelli, such as CL exit, criticism of his football, and number of injuries.
First time I see someone mentiones injury count.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
La Stampa, which is owned by Agnelli family, reports that there's an "air of farewell" regarding Allegri because there are too many fractures between him and Agnelli, such as CL exit, criticism of his football, and number of injuries.
Which is strange. It happens every season after all. I really wonder why Max hasn't changed his staff by now.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
La stampa also said he'd renew, they dont know shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)