Next coach (3 Viewers)

Who do you want to see as our new coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Doing something new takes time. I'd be fine with temporary setbacks. Good thing is Serie A is shit these days and it doesn't take much to get a CL spot.
Dude, losing the league under a new coach next year would be a complete joke. I'm not fine with such a setback if it doesn't coincide with a CL win.

If we hire someone like Poch/Klopp/etc and they somehow manage to lose the league while going out of CL in QFs or earlier, that's utter rubbish, and we should have stuck with Max and brought in a proper midfield for him, and rejuvenated the backline.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Dude, losing the league under a new coach next year would be a complete joke. I'm not fine with such a setback if it doesn't coincide with a CL win.

If we hire someone like Poch/Klopp/etc and they somehow manage to lose the league while going out of CL in QFs or earlier, that's utter rubbish, and we should have stuck with Max and brought in a proper midfield for him, and rejuvenated the backline.
Well at least we won't win the league and get kicked out of the CL playing beautiful football.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Well at least we won't win the league and get kicked out of the CL playing beautiful football.
That'd be so nice and refreshing after years of winning. Who would you guys fancy to win the league in such case? Napoli or Inter? I guess all the advocates of more balanced league would shed a tear of joy, definitely the Canadiens following the example of their PM.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Should City get thrown out of the CL (not going to happen) - Does it mean Arsenal takes their place? also if Arsenal win the EL - Would it mean Man Utd get into the CL from 6th place finish?

Jun 6, 2015

One thing I don't get is that how can we expect to do well in the CL if we don't even win the presumably really bad Serie A?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Not that I'm really that petty or interested but it would probably be funny to read through these posts about how taking a step back to presumably take two forward actually plays out come the end of next season.

I'm sure there would be a few members who would be content losing a scudetto to Napoli or Inter if we played really good football like a Klopp or Pep team. Which by the way is absolutely hilarious.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Google is your friend.
So.. You could write a whole sentence but couldnt just type yes or no...
I think I know how it goes and I think in this case Man Utd will be inserted instead but only on this specific scenario - I just want a confirmation

- - - Updated - - -

I dont want us to win the CL but lose the scudetto - It ruins all the joy in it - Its like saying you won the title best in Europe but honestly you are not even the best in Italy..
Dominate dominate dominate! This is what I want for this Juve - If one manager cant bring it we should find one that can! (same goes for players staff and especially doctors who seems to be highly rated but for some reason our players are always injured)

Last edited:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
So.. You could write a whole sentence but couldnt just type yes or no...
I think I know how it goes and I think in this case Man Utd will be inserted instead but only on this specific scenario - I just want a confirmation
And you still refuse to use google? C'mon.

There is absolutely no scenario for ManU to be in CL next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)