Next coach (9 Viewers)

Who do you want to see as our new coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
City's fucking bench could win a lot of leagues with a signing or two. I'm not against clubs getting bank rolled a bit to make new powerhouses but them and especially PSG are a bit fucking disgusting.

Oh fuck our team could use a few players let me just spend 400M on 2 players and double the transfer record overnight. Twice.

Then city seem to buy 50M players to rotate every summer.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I'm sure Miha isn't even an option.we aren't that stupid. Either they bring one of the big 3 or stay with Max one more year and then go for one of the 3 above once again.
Why would we even consider Miha I refuse to believe it. Would he even be on a list of top 100 active managers? Fuck me that would be bad
We bought Cristiano 'the greatest of all time' Ronaldo so that Miha coaches him

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
I know Pochetits a hot name at the moment but I'm not 100% sold on the idea. Same injury ridden problems with his squad and I get reminded how Max did him dirty with that double fullback sub, he himself even tried it against Ajax first leg (shoulda done it way earlier).

Conte on the other hand tho :xfingers: these players have become complacent, you know better Andrea to not make business personal come on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)