Next coach (47 Viewers)

Who do you want to see as our new coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Tbh he's probably doing this because he can't process getting this far and doesn't think he'd be able to reproduce that. But he should let the dust settle and set new objectives. If he was able to get this far with Spurs this speaks volume about his quality and he definitely can build on it

Jun 6, 2015
Tbh he's probably doing this because he can't process getting this far and doesn't think he'd be able to reproduce that. But he should let the dust settle and set new objectives. If he was able to get this far with Spurs this speaks volume about his quality and he probably can build on it
I think he said it straight after the game anyways. He was an emotional wreck at that point. I think he'll continue at Spurs if he gets any sort of backing from their board on the transfer market. He just signed a multiyear extension not long ago and even rejected Madrid last summer.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't believe City will let Guardiola go. - Agresti

f*ck him.
:allegri:

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I think he said it straight after the game anyways. He was an emotional wreck at that point. I think he'll continue at Spurs if he gets any sort of backing from their board on the transfer market. He just signed a multiyear extension not long ago and even rejected Madrid last summer.
We'll see soon I guess

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Allegri has a 50% chance to stay at Juventus, According to Romeo Agresti

- - - Updated - - -

Someone does not want Conte's return to Juve & that's Andrea Agnelli. [Romeo Agresti]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)