Next coach (19 Viewers)

Who do you want to see as our new coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GIGIthebest

Jul 25, 2014
I honestly think we’re gonna stay with allegri for one more season, maybe without even renewing, giving him one more shot, and bringing guardiola in for 2020/2021 season either way.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Our squad had flaws for sure. But Poch overcame Ajax with Llorente/Lucas Moura meanwhile Allegri had Ronaldo. There was enough in our squad to advance, surely.
Ronaldo is not the answer for everything though.
We have no world class mfs and our defence getting worse every year

- - - Updated - - -

I hope to never see him again as a Juve coach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that Allegri was surprised last summer.

I'm pretty sure he was guaranteed mf and defence reinforcements.

Then the opportunity for Ronaldo emerged, and we spent most of our budget there.

Huge marketing move, goat player but overall the squad harldy improved.

In the end we signed fucking Bonucci, who has not the best relationship with Max as it is reported.

So this guy had all the pressure in the world to deliver in the CL without having the roster to do this.I don't know why so meny ppl didn't see that fron the start of the season.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Allegri or whoever will coach Juve, I doubt they can win UCL next season. Winning UCL next season will be tougher with teams like Liverpool, Tottenham, Ajax (if they keep most of their players) having more experience and confidence in big matches and RM may have good campaign again with Zidane. And the only reliable players in our squad for big UCL match are 36 years old Chiellini and 35 years old Ronaldo.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
A coach never wins a Champions League, until they do. Look at the final this season, someone's walking away with it for the first time. You guys put too much emphasis into that imo. And then conversely once one of them does win it, it doesn't exactly elevate them to "best coach ever" status.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
To win CL you have to have a competitive squad, good coach, and a lot of motivation, self-belief, and luck. We can do first 2, and with CR7 in our team everything is possible. What's not possible is to predict this competition.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The teams that win the CL have the most motivation and enthusiasm.

We lost those this year and its been a slow train wreck in that regard. Its time for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)