Next coach (23 Viewers)

Who do you want to see as our new coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I don't understand how the "dream is Guardiola" but the backup plan is someone who is almost the opposite of Guardiola's style.

Agnelli these days is confusing.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Shit hitting fan or what?
Seems like it. A lot of 'minor' reporters are staking their 'reputation' on this. Still nothing from Agresti, GDM, SKY etc

My guess is Allegri goes to PSG, Conte comes back.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't understand how the "dream is Guardiola" but the backup plan is someone who is almost the opposite of Guardiola's style.

Agnelli doesn't care about style.

Soloist

Feb 2, 2019

It's how things works at Juve, we don't follow an idea, we get the best available and then adapt

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
maybe Agnelli thought that is better to have conte in charge of juve , instead of conte in charge of milan.
seria a does look more guaranteed this way

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
If Allegri leaves it's either

- PSG offer too rich for us to match
- Agnelli didn't want to agree to his demands

No one is afraid of Conte and losing Serie A next year
no one was afraid of him when he first tooked charge of juve back in 2011 or chelsea in his first season

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
no one was afraid of him when he first tooked charge of juve back in 2011 or chelsea in his first season
In neither of those cases did he have a) opponent as strong as this Juve to fight against and b) Inter and Milan are not as good as Juventus in 2011 and that Chelsea team were.

Last edited:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
In neither of those cases did he have a) opponent as strong as this Juve to fight agains and b) Inter and Milan are not as good as Juventus in 2011 and that Chelsea team were.
fair point.
a milan team with no champions league and conte at the helm looks a little problematic.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Minor note: IF there is any truth about the rumours regarding Pep, Conte, Inzaghi and Mihajlovic (please come on... I'd rather go for e.g. Carrera), then it seems a bit visionless. Three fairly reactive coaches and one very proactive. What's the vision? What do we want? What kind of coach are we looking for? What values? I'd rather go for someone that falls in line with "our" vision than go for names. Conte, Trappatoni, Lippi, etcetera suited our profile and what visions the board had. I would like to see Pep here, but not if it doesn't fit with our vision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)