Next coach (54 Viewers)

Who do you want to see as our new coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Deschamps, was that the guy that absolutely murdered the creativity out of pogba at the WC ?

I agree, fine coach.

And much, much less creative offensively then Allegri

I'm sure you guys will love them like the peasant scum you are

Buy on AliExpress.com

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Deschamps, was that the guy that absolutely murdered the creativity out of pogba at the WC ?

I agree, fine coach.

And much, much less creative offensively then Allegri

I'm sure you guys will love them like the peasant scum you are
Don't know, don't care but he certainly was the guy who won the freaking tournament.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Deschamps :howler:

And people already dislike Max' style.

If our players are "tired of his approach", they'll become tired of Deschamps in no time, especially our attacking players.

He'd be a clear downgrade to Max.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
You were in ur dad ballsack when pep won treble.

We would have to sign Messi if Pep is coming here as an answer to win the CL.

But with our luck even if in some fantasy world it happened we would still lose somehow.
Ronaldo won 3 times in a row CHL before coming here! Euromax is great :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

In the time Allegri went from coaching Cagliari to coaching Juventus to 5 scudetti, 4 coppa italias, and 2 CL finals, Pep went from winning CL, to getting knocked out in QFs every year. :lol3:
With No competition whatsoever! Only one scudetto was decided in last rounds!

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
If you expect him to win leagues with those teams, you're overly optimistic or insane. What has Simeone actually won with a far superior team ?

Of coruse it's a refreshment, any new coach would be. Doesn't matter 'though, Allegri will stay or we'll get Mr. 10 euro
You are the one that said "he wins and that's all that matters", not me. I guess what it really means "he would win sometimes if he had the right team".

You can't be serious if you compare Simeone with Deschamps. What has he won? the Spanish league vs Messi's Barca and Cristiano's Madrid. The CDR vs Cristiano's/Mou's Madrid. 2 Europa League titles. Got to two CL finals. You say a far superior team, Atletico Madrid was in no way far superior before Simeone transformed them, than Monaco and Marseille were.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Deschamps at club level has done nothing that suggests he'd be a great coach for top teams. I don't like Pep, Klopp, or Simeone, but they are on another level, just like Max. Even "Mr. 10€" would be better.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Agree. I definitely don't want Simeone, but it's a different level from what Deschamps has shown. He is at the level of the absolute top coaches, same as Max is.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Deschamps at club level has done nothing that suggests he'd be a great coach for top teams. I don't like Pep, Klopp, or Simeone, but they are on another level, just like Max. Even "Mr. 10€" would be better.
He did well here tho:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
You are the one that said "he wins and that's all that matters", not me. I guess what it really means "he would win sometimes if he had the right team".

You can't be serious if you compare Simeone with Deschamps. What has he won? the Spanish league vs Messi's Barca and Cristiano's Madrid. The CDR vs Cristiano's/Mou's Madrid. 2 Europa League titles. Got to two CL finals. You say a far superior team, Atletico Madrid was in no way far superior before Simeone transformed them, than Monaco and Marseille were.
No,even with shitty teams, he wins. The list says it. You're the one downplaying the importance of his wins while he won the most important trophy football has.

So you're saying Simeone can win Europa League's. I guess that's what we're looking for. And of course they were far superior to Marseille or Monaco...

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
We can argue about the others (who have all failed with great teams - only Pep actually won the CL.

But what has Mr. €10 actually done to prove he might improve us in the CL?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
:agree:

coaches are overrated anyway. with this squad, nobody would have won the cl. nobody.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
I'd give Deschamps a second chance here any day.

He has had success with a small team. I loved his Monaco that made it to the final only to meet Mourinho's Porto. I was so much cheering for Monaco in that final.

He has had success with a big team full of stars. He got that mess that France used to be and didn't hesitate to be bold. He kicked Benzema and Ribery out. He made the players cooperate and work as a unit. And France has been a very good and stable team since then. Even when they got eliminated in the semis or lost in the final, they were really really good and only lost in details.

And also he's a Juventino. When we were in deep shit going to Serie B, he was there for us. I still wonder why we let him go when we got promoted.

He's a clever manager and a leader (used to be one as a player too). I'd definitely give him a second chance here.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
It is not just a stylistic issue under Max.

Frankly, we played excellent football for most part under Allegri in 14-15, particularly in 15-16 season with our core group of young guns, a core which was then subsequently dismantled. And like stated above we played 'attractive' football in the 2nd half of 16-17 season as well.

Heck even Del Neri's Juve played attractive football for the first few months. The notion that Juve are a pragmatic football team is wrong. Ofcourse winning is the most important thing but we've won playing good football before as well. Good football and winning is not mutually exclusive.

The problem this season was despite all the changes, we looked like a battered and unmotivated team for large parts. And please don't tell me it is down to the quality of our personnel. Please go back and watch our first 30 minutes against Man United at Old Trafford and tell me that Juve can't look like an utterly imposing and dominant team that can actually string a few passes. The problem is we barely saw something like that for the whole season.

As much as we can make an argument about our style of football, it is also a motivational issue as well and if signing someone like Cristiano Ronaldo cannot motivate the squad, then there's something seriously wrong. Either more than 50% of the squad should be changed again or the coach should be changed. And in my view, if we bring a fresh approach to our football, I firmly believe some of the players that have been underperforming for us will start to play better. And I don't think that it will happen under Allegri. Sometimes a move on is required just to freshen up things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)