Next coach (15 Viewers)

Who do you want to see as our new coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Imagine being someone who had shilled for klopp this whole time as a coach who would do better than Maxx in the CL.

I would feel like an idiot right now if i had been doing that.

But to be fair Liverpool sure did look like they could run alot and cross from one flank to the other. Not sure how that was supposed to win the game but damn i wish i was in that kind of shape.
What were you watching. Very close game with Barca being much more clinical. Not at all like the shitshow we produce 80% of the time.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
What were you watching. Very close game with Barca being much more clinical. Not at all like the shitshow we produce 80% of the time.
You know the sentence inside our collars? I'd love to see the comments if this happened to us; nice game lads, unfortunately we lost 3-0. No biggie.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Close how? They had the ball alot? Lol cause thats the best thing you could say about a match in which 5-0 would not have been unrealistic
:sergio: Close first half, and Liverpool being the better side having the better chances until the second goal. After that it was all Barca, but still Salah had a good chance to make it 3-1.

- - - Updated - - -

They could've conceded 5 goals.
They could have scored 3

- - - Updated - - -

You know the sentence inside our collars? I'd love to see the comments if this happened to us; nice game lads, unfortunately we lost 3-0. No biggie.
We lost 3-0 to Barca on New Camp last year.

- - - Updated - - -

He's similar to Allegri though so not sure people like him.

- - - Updated - - -

3-0
2-3 on aggregate to a dutch side getting dominated at home, were we could have lost by 3-4 goals :baus:

Jun 6, 2015
:sergio: Close first half, and Liverpool being the better side having the better chances until the second goal. After that it was all Barca, but still Salah had a good chance to make it 3-1.

- - - Updated - - -

They could have scored 3

- - - Updated - - -

We lost 3-0 to Barca on New Camp last year.

- - - Updated - - -

2-3 on aggregate to a dutch side getting dominated at home, were we could have lost by 3-4 goals :baus:
You're pretty into could've, should've and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)