Next coach (17 Viewers)

Who do you want to see as our new coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
If Guardiola has a waiver or release clause to exit his contract with Manchester City, it changes everything, but he is very close to Juve. [Momblano]

Soloist

Feb 2, 2019
Just a reminder that Momblano is unreliable. Yes,he was one of the first to talk about Ronaldo-Juve and the only one give an hint few hours before the Marotta announcement, but a part this he has an extraordinary track of BS news

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Allegri won't quit. He/his agent wants money. they won't say he goes.
I don't think Allegri would be so adamant he's staying if he didn't have support from AA.

Like, he's not saying 'I want so stay, I hope to stay' etc, he's literally repeating every time he's going to plan the next season with AA when they meet. I doubt there's some disconnect, Allegri's thinking one thing and AA wants another.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
the club has ~400m debt (newly issued ~200m bond included), didn't manage to get into the cl semifinal to break even, and has no room to spend big because of the ffp. either we sell some valuable assets or we won't have the kind of budget pep prefers/requires.

- - - Updated - - -

i watch lyon matches regularly, yes. and don't tell me that he's a pjanic kind of player, because i know exactly their style couldn't be more different.
That thing about CL semis or not breaking even was a personal opinion, and a Tuz member’s estimate, not an actual statement of fact on Juve’s finances.

Agnelli and others have consistently stayed Juve’s aim is to be in the CL QFs as a break-even starting point each season and go from there.

Until we get a year end I’m not going to go on either one that SF or QF or whatever was our break-even point.

I’m also guessing we are going to have new/improved sponsorship deals going into next season.

However, I still doubt we have the money to remake the team for Pep in a single summer.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Tomorrow an interview with Branchini (Allegri's agent) in Tuttosport in which he says Allegri will stay.
Allegri wont go by himself. He hang on to the job in Milan as long as he could, even though he was disrespected in public several times.

The only chance we are going to see a new coach this year is if he is fired, and I dont see that either.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Just a reminder that Momblano is unreliable. Yes,he was one of the first to talk about Ronaldo-Juve and the only one give an hint few hours before the Marotta announcement, but a part this he has an extraordinary track of BS news
Glad to know that you're checking everyone's reliability card

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Facts:

- Guardiola was very clear a few weeks ago he won't leave City unless they fire him
- Allegri and Agnelli have said multiple times he's staying
- Reliable journalists like Agresti and Di Marzio are all saying Allegri's most likely staying and extending his contract. In fact Agresti today reiterated again Allegri is going to stay.

And then we have a historically bad reporter (more a fan than anything really) in Momblano with these fantacalcio scenarios of Guardiola already agreeing with Juve and planning the summer mercato no less when he's neck and neck with Liverpool for the title. Not only that but he covered literally all of his bases in the past few weeks, from Allegri 100% staying to 100% leaving. He's going to be right in any case lmao

I mean anything could happen but I know who I'm going to believe.

Jan 22, 2016
Expect Ronaldo to scores less than 18 goals next season if Allegri is still here. CR7 would hand out transfer request surely.

Fucking Atalanta with gomes upfront scores more goals than us. It's laughable to have such a great and talented attacking lineup and still fail to score more than goal at home.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
Expect Ronaldo to scores less than 18 goals next season if Allegri is still here. CR7 would hand out transfer request surely.

Fucking Atalanta with gomes upfront scores more goals than us. It's laughable to have such a great and talented attacking lineup and still fail to score more than goal at home.
Doesn't matter as long as we win CL, he can end up with 10 goals for all I care..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)