Next coach (7 Viewers)

Who do you want to see as our new coach?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
At this point, I wouldnt change Max even if we fail to progress in the CL. All the good coaches are untouchable (Pep, ZZ) and Max is better than all the rest. Deshamps? Conte? Sarri??? No thank you, Max is wayyy better.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
If we get Sarri I will stop watching our matches until we change him again.

Also Sarri to Juve and Allegri to Inter means that Inter will win the scudetto fighting it with Napoli

Jun 6, 2015
Fuck inzaghi, overrated bottlejob. Nothing more than a poor man's Italian pocchettino
That might be. His European record doesn't fill you with confidence. It's always difficult to asses coaches who coach lesser clubs, but imo he is tactically quite astute. We'll see, his career is still in its early stages.

Jun 6, 2015
gimme your top10 list pls. genuinely curious.
Well it's quite hard to actually tell who the best are as the level of teams vary a bit, but the ones that are considered the best are in no particular order.

Allegri
Conte
ZZ
Pep
Klopp
Pochettino
Ancelotti
Valverde
Simeone
Deschamps

Then you also have guys like Sarri who are or at least were highly rated.

I'm not sure if Poch speaks Italian but other than him only Klopp and Valverde are non-Italian speakers.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I LOLed at people who said zidane is coming.Now i am gonna lol again whrn the next coach is an Italian and everybody would want a fancy foreigner
I wouldnt rule out Deschamps yet... (although I rather Conte than Deschamps...)
Anyway from all the rumors I prefer Guardiola now.. if not him then Conte is probably the best option (as we won`t get Klopp)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)