News that makes you say WTF! (7 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
dani daniels's husband :

I like to be with my wife while working. From our point of view, work issues are completely different from personal life, and we should not confuse the two

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
What a load of monkey shit.. so to accommodate for what 5% of the population we are changing the way colors have been generally associated with gender for the other 95% for ever? What's next get rid of "he- she" references completely? Not tell your kid which genitals he/she/it possesses until he/she/it is a teen so he/she/it can decide by his/her/itself?
How about getting dressed? I think toddlers should be dressed in halfs, one foot needs to be like pants legs, the other foot needs to be wearing a skirt, the one foot needs to wear blue "boys" shoes the other pink "girls" ones. Need to piss half stand up and half sat down, This has to go on until at least teenage years or until he/she/it can decide which one for sure. If this isn't conditioning idk what is.
The Alpha-male pussification program is still up and running even stronger.

"LGBTQ advocates have pointed out that marketing methods using pink and blue hues "pressure children to conform to gender stereotypes,"
Keeping similar items that are traditionally marketed either for girls or for boys separated makes it more difficult for the consumer to compare the products and incorrectly implies that their use by one gender is inappropriate"

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Oh it will happen everywhere eventually. By the time you, me and couple generations come and go, text whether electronic or in books, will have been changed to "accommodate" for all genders.."normal" will mean whatever they will program people to mean.
Idk which form of forced acceptance and brainwash is better, religious fanaticism of the old, or nowadays, ignorance in the name of liberation. I prefer the first, the second one is more dangerous.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)