News that makes you say WTF! (50 Viewers)

Mar 9, 2006
You got thread banned from the America thread for a reason, keep going and get completely banned again, also stop with the Reddit spamming
You are sick in your head, you are keep banning me for nothing and getting away with it for many years because the owner of this place just doesn't care, you should have been removed from the mods team long time ago for breaking this forum own rules, you are nobody and this is the biggest accomplishment of your miserable life that you can bann people on online forum and that's exactly why you do it, you are the cancer of this forum, you should have been banned long time ago for breaking multiple rules again and again and again, go fuck yourself and don't forget to post some pics when you will be doing it
@Marty this one of the reasons why so many people left this forum and won't be back but you are too busy to sort it out
@Kyle good luck

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I am curious, are people about to give birth actually deployed in foreign lands by the military because that seems questionable
Military families generally live on military bases or near them. Many military bases are not located in the US.

I was born at Ft Benning in Georgia but if my Dad had been stationed in for example Germany, I’d have been born there.

Mar 9, 2006
For the past 5 years this moron have been following me around every part of this forum trying to find a reason to give me infractions, but even when he was unable to do because I haven't done anything he was starting to create reasons to do it in his own head :lol: I bet that people around you are so tired of you that they wish that you wasn't born at all on the daily basis :rofl:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
You are sick in your head, you are keep banning me for nothing and getting away with it for many years because the owner of this place just doesn't care, you should have been removed from the mods team long time ago for breaking this forum own rules, you are nobody and this is the biggest accomplishment of your miserable life that you can bann people on online forum and that's exactly why you do it, you are the cancer of this forum, you should have been banned long time ago for breaking multiple rules again and again and again, go fuck yourself and don't forget to post some pics when you will be doing it
@Marty this one of the reasons why so many people left this forum and won't be back but you are too busy to sort it out
@Kyle good luck
I like you, bro but Gordo is a good mod. You should attempt to make good with him.

you clearly like this place a lot if you've come here, been banned, and come back repeatedly over the years. If you have questions or concerns I am sure you can approach him directly via PM without fear.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
@Kyle good luck
I like you, bro but Gordo is a good mod. You should attempt to make good with him.

you clearly like this place a lot if you've come here, been banned, and come back repeatedly over the years. If you have questions or concerns I am sure you can approach him directly via PM without fear.

You know our two great countries almost went to nuclear war that was easily avoidable? During the height of the Cuban Missile Crisis JFK was unsure of what to do. Most of his advisors were telling him to attack Cuba, to attack Russia as well. They were certain that war with Russia was inevitable, and in nuclear war you had to strike first.

But, thankfully, JFK had one advisor who actually knew Krushchev well. That advisor contradicted the advice JFK was getting, he told him to pick up the phone and call Krushchev. He said that, in spite of US propaganda, Krushchev was a reasonable man and if JFK were to speak to directly to him, to tell him he did not want war then krushchev would work with him to avoid the Cuban Missile Crisis turning into a devastating nuclear war.

JFK followed that advice and it may have prevented apocalyptic nuclear war between the US and the USSR. There is a lesson in that which shouldn't be lost on us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)