News that makes you say WTF! (76 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I know many people here have differing views on criminals justice for a variety of reasons, let alone the death penalty. But in a situation like this, rehabilitation be damned, this son of a bitch should've been put down like the animal he is.

David McGreavy: Triple child killer cleared for release

"A babysitter who killed three children and impaled their bodies on garden railings has been cleared for release."

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-hereford-worcester-46437471

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I know many people here have differing views on criminals justice for a variety of reasons, let alone the death penalty. But in a situation like this, rehabilitation be damned, this son of a bitch should've been put down like the animal he is.

David McGreavy: Triple child killer cleared for release

"A babysitter who killed three children and impaled their bodies on garden railings has been cleared for release."

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-hereford-worcester-46437471
I don't understand how you can decide that this man is no danger to society. Of course we don't know the details of the case, but the nature of the crime surely seems to indicate that this person is extremely violent.

As for the death penalty, I think there are exceptional cases in which it could be considered. Especially because I'm not sure that a life behind bars is always that much more humane.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
"not for the first time, the Germans are way ahead of us. Increasingly, the average boy is taught to be a sitzpinkler "

@DAiDEViL, is this true? Do you sitzpinkle?

- - - Updated - - -

Some dudes in my office take a spa day when they go to the bathroom.
I only take my time when at home on the comfort of my own porcelain throne. Otherwise its all business.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
"not for the first time, the Germans are way ahead of us. Increasingly, the average boy is taught to be a sitzpinkler "

@DAiDEViL, is this true? Do you sitzpinkle?

- - - Updated - - -

I only take my time when at home on the comfort of my own porcelain throne. Otherwise its all business.
I’m the same. But some dudes take up to 45 minutes in my office. Granted it’s a luxury shitter but damn homey.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)