News that makes you say WTF! (40 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
This isn't necessarily a story that makes you say WTF, but its a story that I think we need, that shows what Americans are really about. Especially the amazing people in the great state of Texas. I've been there a few times for my work and they are a very special group of men and women.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/1000-mourners-attend-funeral-unaccompanied-veteran/story?id=60675971
I read about that yesterday. Texas is big on veterans. If you serve as a resident of Texas you pretty much get free tuition to any Texas school you can get into.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I read about that yesterday. Texas is big on veterans. If you serve as a resident of Texas you pretty much get free tuition to any Texas school you can get into.
Also Killeen is home to Fort Hood, which is the 3rd largest military base in the US. Everything is that town is military related.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
For a country of 1.3 billion people, they sure freak out about virility. Enough to mass murder tigers to grind up their penises into boba tea smoothies.
the title "hands free sperm extraction device" will come in handy a year from now when "sex worker" is considered too capitalist-normative for the carbon based life forms at madame Donglove's tea and massage.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)