News that makes you say WTF! (68 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
it's not really news per se, but it always strikes me how naive people can be. a hungarian guy created a fake "tesla hungary" page, posted that they'll give away a tesla one week from now, and to participate, people only need to share (typical bullshit), and the post got 59k+ shares in 18 hours.

Attachments

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
it's not really news per se, but it always strikes me how naive people can be. a hungarian guy created a fake "tesla hungary" page, posted that they'll give away a tesla one week from now, and to participate, people only need to share (typical bullshit), and the post got 59k+ shares in 18 hours.
:lol:

facebook is wonderful, yeah. I'm really puzzled with the give away for free groups, you could post that you're giving away a bunch of used Snickers wrappers or that you want to rid yourself of a bottle cap collection and some weirdo will travel all over the city to pick up that trash :D

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/starfish-beach-kent-ramsgate-cold-weather-sea-beast-from-east-dead-frozen-a8239156.html

- - - Updated - - -

Thousands of dead starfish washed up on a British beach following the 'beast from the east' weather snap.
The spectacular scene in Ramsgate, Kent, was described as "like the armageddon" by wildlife enthusiast Lara Maiklem, 47, who photographed the phenomenon.
She estimated "hundreds of thousands" of starfish and other sea life were washed ashore this weekend following the spell of subzero temperatures.

Rest isn't worth reading tho, lots of bullshit some people have said.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
@pitbull had it been a man it would be at least 15 years
Well at first I misread it and saw that there was no jail time and was like wth, but then I saw the 3 year long sentence, I agree, its still silly.

Its one of the most fucked up things to do, I rarely have trouble forgiving people, but if someone messed hard with my kid I've no idea if Id ever be able to get over that, because the kid/teenager never might

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)