News that makes you say WTF! (39 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
You've seen nothing yet:
She added she could not judge if the defendant intended it as rape, the way she perceived it, or as wild sex as it might be be part of turkish culture.

This is on her lawyer.

So why the fuck is this even a trial???

- - - Updated - - -

Take these disgusting fools to Rwanda/Congo and see if people with mutilated limbs with machete's chose that on themselves because they felt trapped in their bodies...

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I agree mostly, really don't like it and at times it's incredibly infuriating because of exactly the reasons you mentioned.

But looking at it with a more distanced state of mind there's no way it compares to the hateful BS the likes of Breitbart spout.

- - - Updated - - -

Why? I mean I don't like judging those things based on newspaper articles, you hardly ever get anything resembling a full picture, but at least from how it's presented in the article they definitely didn't do the right thing.

- - - Updated - - -

It's amazing how many people (mostly men) believe basically the complete opposite of that, thanks to the onslaught of Alt-right articles.
It's amazing how many men don't know how spiteful women can be, no human should be able to levy charges on another on simply their word.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Sounds like an elaborate joke by anti-abortionists tbh :D

I mean there's a reason why the stage of pregnancy is so damn important in just about every abortion law I know.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)