News that makes you say WTF! (33 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
"However, there is a particular pattern of cis white girls who date cis white boys whose political views “don’t match.”"

What did i just read

Do those tips only work for young white girls?

I'm asking cause i'm a young mexican girl with a different background.

Please reply @everydayfeminism
Hello there, i'm a non binary pansexual who identifies as attack helicopter. Could we engage in conversation over organic vegan dinner in a concentual way ?

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
"However, there is a particular pattern of cis white girls who date cis white boys whose political views “don’t match.”"

What did i just read
Interesting that you picked out the one part of the article I wouldn't really argue about :D

I mean it's bound to happen with women being on average more liberal than men.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Loving the comment section :p

"An inside out penis shoved up a hole in some guy's taint is not a "vagina." It's an open wound that constantly has to be sterilized and stretched out so it doesn't get infected or heal over"

"The term "vagina" when referring to a cis-gendered woman's genitalia is offense to transwomen. The correct term is now "front hole," the term "vagina" should only be used in reference to the genitals of post-op transwomen. Also the term "cis-gendered women" implies that transwomen aren't real women, instead, such people should be referred to as "womb bearers," "front-butt people," or "baby factories." (Obvious satire should be obvious, but, sadly, it might not be.)"

"Following your logic I wanna be a unicorn. I'm a trans-unicorn now. Therefore I am no longer a human. I'm a mythical horned horse that shits rainbows. Respect my choices or you're a bigot."

::lol3::

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

"An inside out penis shoved up a hole in some guy's taint is not a "vagina." It's an open wound that constantly has to be sterilized and stretched out so it doesn't get infected or heal over"

"The term "vagina" when referring to a cis-gendered woman's genitalia is offense to transwomen. The correct term is now "front hole," the term "vagina" should only be used in reference to the genitals of post-op transwomen. Also the term "cis-gendered women" implies that transwomen aren't real women, instead, such people should be referred to as "womb bearers," "front-butt people," or "baby factories." (Obvious satire should be obvious, but, sadly, it might not be.)"

"Following your logic I wanna be a unicorn. I'm a trans-unicorn now. Therefore I am no longer a human. I'm a mythical horned horse that shits rainbows. Respect my choices or you're a bigot."

::lol3::
That was pure gold and now i have to explain at work why i laughed out loud when reading "front hole" :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

Lol.

I know very little about this type of thing. But I do know that right now it is impossible to be switch gender and be biologically female if you were born male. The chances of looking like a freak are also incredibly high. With that being the case, I see little to no benefit in the surgeries and hormone treatments.

Maybe in 20 or 50 years time we will be able to truly turn men into women and if we can, that's when we'll revisit this debate.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Interesting that you picked out the one part of the article I wouldn't really argue about :D

I mean it's bound to happen with women being on average more liberal than men.
I find what was most irking about that article was constant use of "young person"...

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 32)