News that makes you say WTF! (65 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Someone on my Facebook feed posted this link, of course injecting his Trump-supporting rhetoric into it. Can any Swede tell me what this is about? Perhaps even the political leanings of the source itself.

http://www.expressen.se/kvallsposten/skandalskolan-som-vaktas-av-taggtrad/
Expressen is 2nd biggiest evening news paper, they kinda unattached liberal paper.

Article is about failed school with primary immigrant groups in poorest part of Malmö, Malmö being one of the more segregated of the main cities here. I just skimmed due to Juve game starting now but it's mostly part about the huge school that has mainly newly arrived immigrants and its huge issues in security, fights between pupils from Afghanistan and those from middle east etc. How school was shut down due to all the problems, unsafe the teachers are, how they fight with hired security staff, in some cases police too, requires barb wires like its some juvenile facility and so on.

It's essentially example of failed integration to the core (Malmö has plenty of issues more then other parts). So yeah this would be of interest to the agenda of a Trump supporter.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Expressen is 2nd biggiest evening news paper, they kinda unattached liberal paper.

Article is about failed school with primary immigrant groups in poorest part of Malmö, Malmö being one of the more segregated of the main cities here. I just skimmed due to Juve game starting now but it's mostly part about the huge school that has mainly newly arrived immigrants and its huge issues in security, fights between pupils from Afghanistan and those from middle east etc. How school was shut down due to all the problems, unsafe the teachers are, how they fight with hired security staff, in some cases police too, requires barb wires like its some juvenile facility and so on.

It's essentially example of failed integration to the core (Malmö has plenty of issues more then other parts). So yeah this would be of interest to the agenda of a Trump supporter.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Trump are Sweden are opposites ends of the immigration spectrum, and both are irrational and incorrect.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Nicolas Lombaerts said in his interview that there is 80 percent probability that woman is gonna be raped or mugged by migrant if she is alone in Anderlecht. For Belgian dudes, is Anderlecht really that bad?
Btw, link , but it's in Russian https://sport.business-gazeta.ru/online/183868/
Lol. Not only is that not true, it is also very unlikely Lombaerts ever said anything of the sort. Lombaerts is educated (ba in law) and well mannered, he would never say something that rash.

As for the neighbourhood, Anderlecht is not pretty, that much is true.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Lol. Not only is that not true, it is also very unlikely Lombaerts ever said anything of the sort. Lombaerts is educated (ba in law) and well mannered, he would never say something that rash.
quite possible, it's a pretty big interview though https://matchtv.ru/football/matchtv...ts_V_Zenite_nikto_ne_skazhet_chto_ja_zasranec for a big channel and apart that immigrant remarks it's quite reasonable and interesting. For example he says Juve really tried to get him couple of years ago, but something went wrong between clubs. Maybe something lost (or added) in translation.

Edit: checked, Lombaerts speaks Russian, and not bad, props to him, not the easiest language to learn. Don't know if he gave this interview on Russian though.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Saudi foreign minister in Munich Security Conference: Iranians are the only country not attacked by Daesh (ISIS) or Alqaeda. Could it be that there's a deal between them? (7:56 in the video)

:facepalm2:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Saudi foreign minister in Munich Security Conference: Iranians are the only country not attacked by Daesh (ISIS) or Alqaeda. Could it be that there's a deal between them? (7:56 in the video)

:facepalm2:
Saudi Arabia is the filthiest, most disgusting nation on the face of the earth.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Saudi Arabia is the filthiest, most disgusting nation on the face of the earth.
Dude I wouldn't go that far to demonize them like that. Yes they have done nefarious things in the past but I was merely pointing out the absurdity of Saudi FM argument in an important security conference. Suggesting that there's a deal between Iran and ISIS because they have not attacked Iran is industrial grade bullshit.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Dude I wouldn't go that far to demonize them like that. Yes they have done nefarious things in the past but I was merely pointing out the absurdity of Saudi FM argument in an important security conference. Suggesting that there's a deal between Iran and ISIS because they have not attacked Iran is industrial grade bullshit.
I don't care who they point the finger too, or what they have to say about Iran. No country, past or present, disgust me as much as Saudi Arabia.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)