News that makes you say WTF! (26 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Rome total war will allways the greatest. The others are just mere spinoff expansions in comparison. Trying to modernize too much with likes of Empire.

Closest in being compelling enough was Shogun.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 1, 2010
Rome total war will allways the greatest. The others are just mere spinoff expansions in comparison. Trying to modernize too much with likes of Empire.

Closest in being compelling enough was Shogun.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Medieval II was also great. Nothing beats conquering a muslim land, assassinating all rival cardinals so all your bishops become cardinals so you control the College of Cardinals and then one of your guys becomes pope, then you essentially control the Papacy for years through alliance. Assassinating the pope is also nice, although hard.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Ukrainian football player (quite decent tbh) lost his job, because left-wings fans called him a nazi after some bs newspaper publication. Apparently, according to some spaniards, you cannot help your army and your country, you must bend over and receive russian love. And then some EU bureaucracies will lecture us about european values.
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/38834539

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Ukrainian football player (quite decent tbh) lost his job, because left-wings fans called him a nazi after some bs newspaper publication. Apparently, according to some spaniards, you cannot help your army and your country, you must bend over and receive russian love. And then some EU bureaucracies will lecture us about european values.
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/38834539
Mind telling me what this story has to do with "EU bureaucracies"?

Or are you just knee-jerking?

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Mind telling me what this story has to do with "EU bureaucracies"?
Or are you just knee-jerking?
More knee-jerking of course, because this guy visited our regiment (I was not there atm) and helped us and mostly civilians with everything he could (I mean guy sold all his medals and valuable football-related stuff and just gave away). On the other hand, some eu fucker told in interview somewhere half a year ago I think that we here should not judge people prematurely, even if they bear arms in russian-separatists army, they might have not done nothing wrong, not killed anyone at least intentionally. So we should just hold their hands, sing kumbaya and move on, no discrimination against them or something like that, reintegrate them and so on. And here you have a football player who did nothing wrong at all, because he is well just a football player, and he is forced to set back for half a year without a job just because.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
More knee-jerking of course, because this guy visited our regiment (I was not there atm) and helped us and mostly civilians with everything he could (I mean guy sold all his medals and valuable football-related stuff and just gave away). On the other hand, some eu fucker told in interview somewhere half a year ago I think that we here should not judge people prematurely, even if they bear arms in russian-separatists army, they might have not done nothing wrong, not killed anyone at least intentionally. So we should just hold their hands, sing kumbaya and move on, no discrimination against them or something like that, reintegrate them and so on. And here you have a football player who did nothing wrong at all, because he is well just a football player, and he is forced to set back for half a year without a job just because.
But what has him loosing his job to do with the EU?

Edit: Impressive keeping an entire institution like the EU responsible for one guy's opinion.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
But what has him loosing his job to do with the EU?
Edit: Impressive keeping an entire institution like the EU responsible for one guy's opinion.
Dude, I said it was knee-jerking ok. Thus guy was an official delegate, not from EU, my bad, EC. But they are related afaik.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
No wonder Russia is so impressive.

We're piddling around with fluoride while Russia is building a nation of radioactive supermen.

:disagree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)