News that makes you say WTF! (30 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Thankfully. Despite all the shit US have created. An isolationistic US is not something to wish for in a world of Putin.
I'm curious to see how Trump develops his relationship with Putin vs NATO over the next couple years and what happens with the Baltic states and other former Soviet republics like Georgia.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I'm curious to see how Trump develops his relationship with Putin vs NATO over the next couple years and what happens with the Baltic states and other former Soviet republics like Georgia.
That is, by far, my biggest fear when it comes to Trump.

Putin has his sight on former soviet states and a weak NATO and Trump could 'cause some serious tension and in the end war. There's some signs in the administration that it won't go that far, but with Bannon you'll never know.

Who would have thought that America appear weak some 25 years since the fall of the Soviet Union.

Meanwhile in lala-land: "But, but, but.. muslims they are killings us, libtards well they are libtards and media is evil and lying, they don't recognize my alternative facts"

Meanwhile in Putin-land:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
You can't possibly be this naive

Terrorism in Europe has mainly been committed by people with European nationalities btw.
He is that naive. Perhaps even more so. He's one the alt-right trolls for Trump spamming social media with inane nonsense.

They are ignorant that they conflate Obama dramatically slowing refugee intake from Iraq for a 6 month period (did not ban tourist VISA, green card, or Immigration) with Trump's ban of all people from that region entering America, refugee, immigrant, dual-citizen, VISA, etc. Obama didn't even stop all refugees during that period ::lol3::

They also say Trump is just taking Obama's list of countries as potential terrorist threats and banning them. Important detail being overlooked is Obama did not ban those countries citizens from entering America, his administration and intelligence community said they were threats, and implemented so-called "extreme vetting", hence the reason no terrorist attacks have been committed by citizens of those nations on American soil in decades. They already are admitted only with extreme vetting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
That is, by far, my biggest fear when it comes to Trump.

Putin has his sight on former soviet states and a weak NATO and Trump could 'cause some serious tension and in the end war. There's some signs in the administration that it won't go that far, but with Bannon you'll never know.

Who would have thought that America appear weak some 25 years since the fall of the Soviet Union.

Meanwhile in lala-land: "But, but, but.. muslims they are killings us, libtards well they are libtards and media is evil and lying, they don't recognize my alternative facts"

Meanwhile in Putin-land:

:tup:

A friend of mine from Estonia who went to University with me here in Canada, was telling me people in Estonia are really worried that Trump is going to reduce American commitments to NATO and cosy up to Putin, allowing him to retake the Baltic states.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He is following the same trigger happy military protocols pretty all the recent presidents would (possibly only if Bernie would won then this would had been different, but pretty much every other candidate would most likely), even if tragic with civilian casualties, especially a little girl (and 9 other women and children). I wouldnt exactly hold this as Trumptastic action in itself due to that.

Tho I understand the point you are making to Zach.
get the point, but i'd say what osman said

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
ISIS recruiter and alleged plotter of bardo attack arrested in 5min walking distance from my home :shifty: too close man

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...e-tunisian-recruiter-plot-bardo-a7556851.html

Imagine the network he has built up. Is it racist to change the side of the street when I see a suspicious person?
Their job is to blend in when they want to do maximum damage like terrorists want to. All you can do is be careful of your surroundings and hope the security experts keep doing their job well.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)