News that makes you say WTF! (24 Viewers)

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
disgusted yet claiming to fight "for freedom" what a big joke.

just how can you shoot a bunch of people which were reporters and clearly unarmed like that?!?! someone try to help a wounded? the whole care shoot down! kids inside? who knows. Still shoot for the fun of it.
Truly truly.... how can someone even be proud to be affiliated with those piece of dunno what.

And it's just the american army no Euro force act lawless and with so much cruelty.

And then they show you the brave soldiers going back home!!!!! bunch of killers. Mercenary for the oil.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003

This quote is the best: "Something came over me, I think the Lord came to me, and he just said get in the truck and leave," said Ken Shupe of Shupee Max Towing in Traveler's Rest, S.C. "And when I got in my truck, you know, I was so proud, because I felt like I finally drew a line in the sand and stood up for what I believed.". He's actually proud.

But unfortunately I have my doubts about the Sanders supporter too: "McWade, 25, has psoriatic arthritis, fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and early-stage Crohns, which she said made sitting on the side of the road without a restroom nearby was "terrifying." She is legally disabled and says the handicapped placard was hanging on her mirror when Shupe arrived.". I mean, really? Really?

And if you look the story up online and look at pictures of these two bozos, you just start to feel sad for mankind.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Honestly, did you watch the clip, saw the inhumane and barbaric slaughtering of people going about their lifes, and your reaction to this was, not anger or being sickened, but going hey this is good trolling material for me? :sergio:
Hey look! It's the moralistic crusader again!

I actually didn't watch it. No interest in watching that shit. I come on the internet to laugh at myself and others, not watch clips of people being bombed.

So yes, trolling comes first.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Valerio seems like a coward though.
You don't have to like the guy, but FFS it's a clip of monstrous military filth goading each other for kill streaks on civilians, even a van filled with kids. A dying reporter slowly crawling and they shoot at him some more. Even good samaritans wanting to help out are slaughtered. It's truly wtf sick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)