News that makes you say WTF! (19 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's vintage Tuz.

Turk giving hygiene lessons. Sheik extolling the virtues of using bum guns. Luke's hilarious anti-immigration posts. Seven baiting Turk.

Gotta love it.

Baiting? First the man says we all need to go to human school, then he says we need to read and understand our assholes. What the fuck is that all about?

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Sure. How could an uncivilised cave dwelling belgian chocolate monkey kuffar who only wipes his ass outsmart a genius like yourself.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
You seen pics? These type of schmucks are more of Japan/Sci/fantasy/occult worshipping weirdo neckbeard pussies :p

I was just reading the story. This guy attacked someone and then a girl (and friends) took a photo of him with his sword all bloody (that photo posted above), thinking it was a Hallowe'en costume. A teacher came out and told him to stop scaring the kids, so he stabbed her and then the girls ran off. WTF was going on in Sweden that day?

I guess rules are pretty lax there because knife crime is high profile here, there's no way you could walk into a school with a sword.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
There is less chance of thinking something is dangerous when you are never really in danger much in your surroundings, especially at a school in Halloween week. Its more likely to assume its a costume then a murderer out to get you. But now this heinous wtf tragedy kinda makes them think extra of the random danger they can be in at any time for next time.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I was just reading the story. This guy attacked someone and then a girl (and friends) took a photo of him with his sword all bloody (that photo posted above), thinking it was a Hallowe'en costume. A teacher came out and told him to stop scaring the kids, so he stabbed her and then the girls ran off. WTF was going on in Sweden that day?

I guess rules are pretty lax there because knife crime is high profile here, there's no way you could walk into a school with a sword.
But Ronald McDonald statues... watch out!

Vandals burn, decapitate, cut feet off Ronald McDonald
http://www.wptz.com/news/vandals-burn-decapitate-cut-feet-off-ronald-mcdonald/35966280

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)