News that makes you say WTF! (39 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Or would a hippo go to human school if it didn't know it was a hippo?
Yes, this is where I'm confused. And could you still go to such schools during your career as a human? Let's say I've done the whole human thing, can I still go to hippopotamus school at age 50?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
or not read, because most people can't read complicated Arabic

read it on the grapevine yo
Isn't that the best part? Let's say there's this book and everything in it is true. It explains the meaning of life, it explains why things are the way they are and if you follow it you are guaranteed eternal bliss. But it's in German.

Now I don't know about you, but if I believed that this book had all these magical qualities, I would probably start to study German as fast as possible.

Apparently this doesn't happen with muslims. I can only ask: why?

- - - Updated - - -

They don't, that's the point. Animals don't use holy books.
But I do use them, as toilet paper. So obviously I'm a human being. Because the distinction is that we use holy books.

Apr 15, 2006
Interestingly, I was on vacation last month in the US. And as you may know, their practice of using toilet paper to wipe up felt so backward and unclean considering I'm actually used to washing my ass with water. But I adapted and learned to use TP to wipe up while I was there, and I think I did a pretty good job to considering no one complained about having a stink butt, especially on the airplane.

But the relief I had when I returned to my 3rd world home and cleaned my but not with strips of paper, but a jet of cold water unleashed from a bum gun was unparalleled. I hadn't felt that clean after pooping in weeks! And I'm still left wondering WTF is America thinking?!

Seriously, America. You may be the land of the free WiFi and hone of Big Belly Burger, but you need to deprecate your practice of cleaning up with toilet paper and upgrade to water instead. It's 2015 FFS! Get on with it!

P.S: Except you, California. You guys got a draught, so I get it.

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Interestingly, I was on vacation last month in the US. And as you may know, their practice of using toilet paper to wipe up felt so backward and unclean considering I'm actually used to washing my ass with water. But I adapted and learned to use TP to wipe up while I was there, and I think I did a pretty good job to considering no one complained about having a stink butt, especially on the airplane.

But the relief I had when I returned to my 3rd world home and cleaned my but not with strips of paper, but a jet of cold water unleashed from a bum gun was unparalleled. I hadn't felt that clean after pooping in weeks! And I'm still left wondering WTF is America thinking?!

Seriously, America. You may be the land of the free WiFi and hone of Big Belly Burger, but you need to deprecate your practice of cleaning up with toilet paper and upgrade to water instead. It's 2015 FFS! Get on with it!

P.S: Except you, California. You guys got a draught, so I get it.
Quality :D

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This is bizzaro day, one the most wtf close to home news I can recall since the Utöya shooting (even if not in sweden, knew of several peeps who attended or knew someone who did).

To make matters weirder, there's another seperate and more happily resolved case today where some whacko was going towards a school swinging an axe, and who got arrested in time.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
This is bizzaro day, one the most wtf close to home news I can recall since the Utöya shooting (even if not in sweden, knew of several peeps who attended or knew someone who did).

To make matters weirder, there's another seperate and more happily resolved case today where some whacko was going towards a school swinging an axe, and who got arrested in time.
Maybe the Vikings are making a comeback?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)