News that makes you say WTF! (70 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I find the story right under it more wtf then that though, what someones occupation is before joining the trendy band of hmars isnt as wtf as a turkish bus driver letting go of the steering while mid drive to dance and sing wildly :lol:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I find the story right under it more wtf then that though, what someones occupation is before joining the trendy band of hmars isnt as wtf as a turkish bus driver letting go of the steering while mid drive to dance and sing wildly :lol:
At least considering the guys former occupation isn't that wtf-ish. I mean, if he'd been a catholic priest or Finnish minister of the interior, that would be worth of a link in here :D

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006

:lol:

Exactly my thoughts.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The French are slacking off with these new austerity measures :stuckup:

http://mashable.com/2015/01/01/france-new-year-car-fire/
The French set 940 cars on fire to ring in 2015

A total of 940 cars were set on fire in France as part of a New Year's tradition, the Interior Ministry said Thursday.

That's an improvement over last year, when 1,067 cars went up in flames.

As unusual as it may sound, setting fire to parked cars is a firmly entrenched way for some French to send out the old and ring in the new. According to government figures, 1,147 cars were set aflame in 2009, and 1,193 went up in flames on New Year's Eve in 2012.

In the three years in between, the government didn't publish the figures in an effort to reduce the incidence of the crime.

Ministry spokesman Pierre-Henry Brandet said on BFM-TV that numerous cars were burned around the country, particularly in the east, as well as in suburban Paris, notably the Seine-Saint-Denis region, where fiery riots around France started in 2005 and more than 8,000 cars were set on fire.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)