News that makes you say WTF! (37 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
lol's at the mom.

there is camera footage showing the kid pointing the gun at the cop. mom says: "my baby had no gun! he was trying to run away"

bitch how would you know? you werent even there

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I don't see the issue with this incident.

The WTF moment I'm having is with the absurd layout of the Daily Mail's 5 sentences then 8 giants photographs style. Fucking can't stand that.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
India be crazy these days. I was always suspicious of the BJP, despite the need for political change and anti-corruption there. But the crazy religious cleansing stuff... the Hindu conversions of Muslims and Christians... there's a lot of f'ed up people in the world.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-Michael-Brown-killed-Ferguson-Missouri.html

Do the Police in the State have some sort of death wish? Literally doing this after what's been going on is absolutely insane. I read he was refused medical treatment, if so that is fucked up.
Every ass scratch that was a daily occurrence around St. Louis now becomes a referendum on race relations and the police state. Don't believe the hype.

Not to mention that I have no problem with a kid getting blown away because he raised a legitimate gun to a cop. That's suicide by police, and it's been practiced for centuries.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
India be crazy these days. I was always suspicious of the BJP, despite the need for political change and anti-corruption there. But the crazy religious cleansing stuff... the Hindu conversions of Muslims and Christians... there's a lot of f'ed up people in the world.

Every ass scratch that was a daily occurrence around St. Louis now becomes a referendum on race relations and the police state. Don't believe the hype.

Not to mention that I have no problem with a kid getting blown away because he raised a legitimate gun to a cop. That's suicide by police, and it's been practiced for centuries.
yes but the point i was making was the language used here compared to that used on the taliban school attack from a week ago is glaringly different. One is objectively trying to make sense of it, the other is more emotional indignation, i say thats conscious/subconscious event leveraging to support perceptions.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)