News that makes you say WTF! (84 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I dont know you or where you're from but all i can tell you is that my country and this whole region where i live has seen much evil from the western civilizations. Now, i dont go arround blowing up stuff and killing people in revenge but let me get one thing straight.... If i had lost, lets say, one of my parents or a wife or a child in the process i cant guarantee you i wouldnt have gone all "Alahahahalahlaha" on your marathong running ass.......
Sometimes it's just about backing the rival team with the best odds of toppling your most hated, dominant rival in country.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The guy is right, though. The government will not save you. And governments are the largest manufacturers of deaths in the world.

Swag will tell you hey, boys, we need governments to kill people because you know, there's too many. But he's in Cali and you might as well develop camps for them anyway since !) there's too many people and 2) they pollute the earth.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
that was pretty crazy. i heard there weren't a lot of people to help because almost everyone ran away thinking it was a terrorist attack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 80)