News that makes you say WTF! (13 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
::lol3:: @lgorTudor

http://www.sueddeutsche.de/politik/tuerken-in-deutschland-der-folgenschwere-irrtum-des-tuerkischen-top-spions-1.3438536

...The Turkish Intelligence Service has presented a list of possible supporters of the Gülen movement in Germany to the BND - to get help with their persecution.

...Now the list could instead be used as evidence against Turkish spies in Germany.

...The Turkish government sees the followers of the preacher Fethullah Gülen behind the coup attempt of last year.

...When the MİT boss Fidan and the German BND boss Bruno Kahl recently joined together, the Turkish official handed the German a list of genuine and alleged Gülen supporters, more than 300 people, more than 200 clubs, schools and other institutions in Germany. He thought the Germans would help in their persecution on German soil.

...Germany however has done the exact opposite. According to information from Süddeutscher Zeitung, NDR and WDR, they used the list of the Turkish Intelligence to warn the alleged Gülen supporters that they are being targeted by the the Turkish intelligence.
Did he really think we would join their Witch hunt? :lol:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Football related but this question was so baffling and genuinely wtf that I will post it here:

Kind of insane cringe question that makes american footie fans want to bury their head in the sand lol An actual sports journalist that covers their league knowledge level is this? :howler:

I would loved if he had asked as follow up, how many touch downs you think you will get :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Football related but this question was so baffling and genuinely wtf that I will post it here:

Kind of insane cringe question that makes american footie fans want to bury their head in the sand lol An actual sports journalist that covers their league knowledge level is this? :howler:

I would loved if he had asked as follow up, how many touch downs you think you will get :D
I saw it three times and I still don't understand. Is he asking if Chicago Fire winning the world cup is a realistic goal?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Ive been asked many times by other Americans "is this the world cup?" , when watching club football.

"No this is my team, juventus".... "oh, do they ever win the world cup?"

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Ive been asked many times by other Americans "is this the world cup?" , when watching club football.

"No this is my team, juventus".... "oh, do they ever win the world cup?"
I don't get this. Why be so down on people just because they don't know about a sport that they don't follow?

I mean fuck that journalist though, that's his job.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)