News that makes you say WTF! (88 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
http://www.vice.com/en_ca/read/is-r...y-90-percent-the-solution-to-all-our-problems

I got scared and laughed my ass of while reading this, a friend sent it to me.
@swag @X @AFL_ITALIA @DAiDEViL @Osman @Mohad @lgorTudor @Post Ironic
"I believe that conventional equality, with a 50/50 female-to-male ratio, is an inferior system. Essentially my ideas lead to men being made a special class—a far more valued class—having choice of a myriad of women due to the difference in sex ratio. That is my intention. Men would be made more valuable, and their quality of life would be dramatically improved. They would have a subsidised existence if you will, akin to going on an all-expenses paid vacation that lasts from birth to death."

Now hold on a minute, lets hear her out :D

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
"I believe that conventional equality, with a 50/50 female-to-male ratio, is an inferior system. Essentially my ideas lead to men being made a special class—a far more valued class—having choice of a myriad of women due to the difference in sex ratio. That is my intention. Men would be made more valuable, and their quality of life would be dramatically improved. They would have a subsidised existence if you will, akin to going on an all-expenses paid vacation that lasts from birth to death."

Now hold on a minute, lets hear her out :D
Until bitch says we insert needle in your nut to extract semen, and that hetero-intercourse is a bigger crime then murder.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Explosion went off a little while ago in Manhattan. 135 23rd street between 6th and 7th avenues. This comes after a pipe bomb exploded in a garbage can in Jersey City earlier today. I assume it's the same person acting alone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)