News that makes you say WTF! (21 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Surprised that France is taking the brunt of the damage. I thought it would be Germany because of Fuhrerin Merkel's idiotic decisions.
Isn't it that mostly resident muslims with western citizenships commit the attacks? Bulk of german muslims are turks who are less likely to network with terror which makes intelligence work much easier

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Whose fault is it? And what should be done about it (practically speaking not Trumpishly speaking)?
Only thing that works is a change from within, just like what I said regarding the issue with black on black crime and the police. Muslims need to weed out the bad apples. Otherwise they are going to destroy themselves or get bombed.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Only thing that works is a change from within, just like what I said regarding the issue with black on black crime and the police. Muslims need to weed out the bad apples. Otherwise they are going to destroy themselves or get bombed.
The same bombing that wrecked a country for no reason or is it the bombing that created isis? Or wait was it the bombing that created the CIA funded Mujahideen in Afghanistan?

Sorry but this is the cost and results of an illegal war which will haunt the west for a very long time.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The same bombing that wrecked a country for no reason or is it the bombing that created isis? Or wait was it the bombing that created the CIA funded Mujahideen in Afghanistan?

Sorry but this is the cost and results of an illegal war which will haunt the west for a very long time.
Please. This stuff has been going on long before that. And honestly, the apologists are getting old.

It's funny -- if the US does something wrong, the Americans here are first to own up to it, as I have countless times in the past. But as soon as Islam or one their followers commits an atrocity, the apologists are seemingly quick to defend. To me, this could be indicative of the real problem that I just mentioned.

I'm beginning to think this is mental illness more than anything else.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Please. This stuff has been going on long before that. And honestly, the apologists are getting old.

It's funny -- if the US does something wrong, the Americans here are first to own up to it, as I have countless times in the past. But as soon as Islam or one their followers commits an atrocity, the apologists are seemingly quick to defend. To me, this could be indicative of the real problem that I just mentioned.

What stuff has been going on for a longer time??

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Yes we are all crazy but you are the sane one. Zerohedge says hi btw.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
What stuff has been going on for a longer time??
Islamic imperialism occurred long before the US even existed.

Yes we are all crazy but you are the sane one. Zerohedge says hi btw.
Honestly, your posts sound as if you actually support the slaughter of civilians. You draw on past events that may or may not have any bearing on why this or other terrorist events occurred. I don't think you want to see this happen, mind you. But if this eye for an eye stance is what you believe in, then surely BLM is right in promoting violence against all whites and police.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Islamic imperialism occurred long before the US even existed.

Honestly, your posts sound as if you actually support the slaughter of civilians. You draw on past events that may or may not have any bearing on why this or other terrorist events occurred. I don't think you want to see this happen, mind you. But if this eye for an eye stance is what you believe in, then surely BLM is right in promoting violence against all whites and police.
May or may not :lol: also Alex Jones says hi btw, what a wise cultured man he turned out

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

How is the US invasion of Iraq remotely related to a French-Tunisian man mowing down 77 people in a coastal city in France?

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
What a catastrophe! When will it ever end - its a sick world we live in - many children killed.

What I can't get my head around is that the truck was loaded with weapons and grenades. Why would you have all of that in the back of the truck if your intention is to kill people by running them over. Bizzare.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
What a catastrophe! When will it ever end - its a sick world we live in - many children killed.

What I can't get my head around is that the truck was loaded with weapons and grenades. Why would you have all of that in the back of the truck if your intention is to kill people by running them over. Bizzare.
Probably was hoping to set off a fire or detonate it as the first responders arrived

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)