News that makes you say WTF! (15 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
In Sweden he after few years would get an apology and reduced sentence after being too inhuman with just providing basic cable, slower Internet and not fully stocked private fridge.
You left out the part where every inmate in Sweden is raped by a Somali with a huge penis.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I thought it was a joke at first until I saw it on "Outnumbered" :howler:

I guess it is cheaper than keeping criminals in jail. I guess.

In other news, the FBI have been able to find a way, with the help of a third party (Hackers, probably Anonymous), of being able to break in to the encryption on that San Bernardino terrorists Iphone

Apple is going to rue the day they didn't meet with the FBI in secret to help out. Especially in light of all of these recent attacks.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Oh Haha, I can't see sig with tapatalk, forgot about it. Some American student we met kept saying shit like this, laughed nonstop (his delivery was lolsy, plus us being wasted).

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I thought it was a joke at first until I saw it on "Outnumbered" :howler:

I guess it is cheaper than keeping criminals in jail. I guess.

In other news, the FBI have been able to find a way, with the help of a third party (Hackers, probably Anonymous), of being able to break in to the encryption on that San Bernardino terrorists Iphone

Apple is going to rue the day they didn't meet with the FBI in secret to help out. Especially in light of all of these recent attacks.
I doubt it was Anonymous. The Fed's wouldn't support cyber vigilantes or even show support by asking them for help. There are a couple theories circulating on how they got it cracked...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)