Newcastle vs Juventus (2 Viewers)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Sheva Rules ] ++
No way Martin :D
I cannot believe this is the same man who argued his case so unequivocally against rumours as they were at the time of Ancelotti joining Milan. Many moons ago I was the one who protected and stood up for the ex-Juve coach while this man right here eloquently dismantled my every argument, mounting to a humiliating defeat on my part.

Yasser, talk about metamorphosis!!!!! :D:D

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Oh he changed? So you mean you didn't know that about him? You had no idea? He caught you by surprised? HOW COULD YOU??? :D:D:D

Oh anyone would have done well, I've heard that one before. So I guess anyone should have won at least 5 scudetti for Inter the past decade, huh? Considering the players they have... I don't think so! ;):D

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
Jul 12, 2002
i think ancelotti's coaching career is quite funny.

when he was at parma he didn't have a decent playmaker.
when he was at juve he had the best in the world(zidane) but zidane didn't perform at his best and it didn't work out.
now, at milan, he has extremely many talented playmakers, now he's successfull.

when he was at parma he had some problems with pippo.
same at juve, even tough things went better.
now at milan pippo's is in incredible form and they are both successfull.

one could say that you could sum up ancelottis coaching career with the word playmakers and the name filippo inzaghi.

i always liked carlo as a person, but i think he lacks a bit of skill.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Normally I would have agreed with Lippi being much better but as for now Ancelotti's team is Numbero Uno and we're fifth and struggling so I think we should keep our mouths shut for now...:mute:

Nick

Jul 12, 2002
They will slow down no matter what...otherwise we will be talking for a legendary team that will probably do the tremble if they continue like that but i repeat it's highly impossible.

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
well they're going to make mistakes obviously but they're still the strongest team in La Serie A at the moment and there's no real reason to assume they won't remain that as other teams will make mistakes as well!

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
Milan will stumble at some point I'm sure. Look at Arsenal-they looked invincible until a week ago, now they've lost 3 games in a row (They just lost to Blackburn at HOME!)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Holden ] ++
Milan will stumble at some point I'm sure. Look at Arsenal-they looked invincible until a week ago, now they've lost 3 games in a row (They just lost to Blackburn at HOME!)
there's no question they will stumble at some point but will we be able to take advantage? We're not that strong ourselves this season!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)