Newcastle vs Juventus (8 Viewers)

juvefan

Jul 13, 2002
:fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero::fero:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
torkel, only thuram is playing well, the rest is shite, except camo is OK too

BRILLIANT SAVE GIGI BRILIANT BRILLIANT BRILLIANT SAVE

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
the best save I have seen for ages

curling shot from robet heading for top far corner and a quite superb save by Gigi

thats two world class saves and an unlucky bounce so far from him

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
I'm getting flash backs of the 00-01 Cl campaign.....
Reminds me of the games vs. Panathainakos and Hamburg!! when juve were doing well thean crashed the last 3 games
:down:

is that what u mean Almajhool?

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
we are getting hammered now

newcastle should probably just have had a penalty, now with a freekick

robert whips it too far, over the goal..phew!

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
I think we might concede a few more. Newcastle are an average team, yet they are out playing us right now. If it weren't for Buffon we'd be dead and buried.

Signor

Jul 13, 2002
i think we r loosing this match no matter what because our savior is out of form today DP let's wish for better games next time. :-((

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++
was the goal Gigis fault? how has he been, from your comments he seems to be very up and down
prob. his fault, but also incredibly shit defending, he was a bit unlucky there.

zambo in for camo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)