Newcastle vs Juventus (9 Viewers)

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
Too many poor passes from Juve. How did Neddy miss?! he had an open goal. We can do alot better, Newcastle are there for the taking I feel.

Di Vaio isn't even in the game so far, DP's a bit in and out too.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
yes martin, we do need target practice. DP has wasted 2 great freekicks both over the bar

Di Vaio has missed from inside the area, nedved hit a shot over, via a deflection!

overall, this is not very impressive at all..Ok, but not great. Del Piero's tuch just does not seem to be right today :down:

our best player so far is either Thuram or Camo, Thuram saved us really with about 2 minutes to go..Iuliano went walkabout..where the hell was he? but thuram covers very very well.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Holden, i agree..they are there for the taking! we need to be better with our passing, and above all, work the keeper!

Holden

Aug 3, 2002
I'm not paying alot of attention to the Newcastle players but Jenas has impressed me a bit. They were putting us under a bit of pressure towards the end of the 1st half, due to us giving the ball away too cheaply.

I feared this performance, we usually have an indifferent game after playing well in the previous match. I expect Zalayeta to come on, he might have more impact.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
Doesn't sound good Tom :scared:
well its not that bad, we are matching them, nothing more.

We need more quality going forward, we need tach to start making these passes, instead of putting all our players under pressure...

and Di Vaio/Nedved/DP have got to take this game by the scruff of the neck..they have to! We can win this!

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
For what I can read is a very tie match, but this doesn't mean that we cannot defeat them.
You can't expect that Newcastle play for us, they are playing to keep alive, so this makes the game to hard, but e alredy know this...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)