Newcastle United Relegated (3 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
so does this show epl to be an extremely well balanced tough league or are newcastle just plain shite?

i want to see lecce vs newcastle who would win?
Newcastle bought a bunch of players that were past their prime, treated the management like shit, and then when the washed up players failed to meet expectations they did the same to them. Newcastle is a perfect example of how to ruin a football club. Any team interested in relegation should use this example as a point of reference.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Santiago Munez isn't a team player.
What are you talking about? Santi is such a team player that he spent half his career tending lawns with his father. Maybe he's a bit creative, but you can't knock the magic created when he gallops down the pitch and slops a point perfect pass to Gavin Harris for a goal.

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #127
    Harris was always overrated though.

And Santiago should have banged those chicks who he was mowing the lawn for. He loses a lot of respect for that.

Jul 15, 2006
    now that theyve gone down, there players will be available for pretty cheap. I say go after Colucinni at the least and sign Jonas Guttierez as a sub for Camo.
    Coloccini is washed up since moving there and they're retarded because Gutiérrez is their best player, always fights for the ball and adds some flair; but he's not played, no surprise their Newcastle! :lol:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008
    Gutierrez would be a good buy... Molinaro looks world class in front of the Coloccini who plays for Newcastle (don't know how good he is for Argentina though)...

Jul 15, 2006
    icεmαή;2007248 said:
    Gutierrez would be a good buy... Molinaro looks world class in front of the Coloccini who plays for Newcastle (don't know how good he is for Argentina though)...
    Coloccini was brainwashed into thinking Newcastle would challenge for honors :lol:, he used to be good for Deportivo but his style dosen't fit that league at all. I agree with you on Jonás, provided it's cheap since they're relegated, but he's better than Guberti, Marchionni.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
    I feel sorry for their fans, but their management has been shit last few years.

Also it can tell us something about "young" inexperienced coaches like Shearer, Southgate, and on the other side Hodgston, whose Fulham suppose to be fighitning for survival together with Tottenham, (when Redknapp took it over).

Anyway both teams got what they deserved

There are just few small lessons not to be forgotten...

chester

Too busy to bother
    May 20, 2006
    Newcastle bought a bunch of players that were past their prime, treated the management like shit, and then when the washed up players failed to meet expectations they did the same to them. Newcastle is a perfect example of how to ruin a football club. Any team interested in relegation should use this example as a point of reference.
    Maybe now Pool can get Owen back :p

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    I feel sorry for their fans, but their management has been shit last few years.

Also it can tell us something about "young" inexperienced coaches like Shearer, Southgate, and on the other side Hodgston, whose Fulham suppose to be fighitning for survival together with Tottenham, (when Redknapp took it over).

Anyway both teams got what they deserved

There are just few small lessons not to be forgotten...
    :lol: Are you trying to indirectly hate on Ferrara?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)