Newcastle United Relegated (3 Viewers)

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
well when you hear a SKY TV pundit say"Del Piero must have learned to take that FK from Ronaldo", it's pretty clear about who knows what about European football

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
well when you hear a SKY TV pundit say"Del Piero must have learned to take that FK from Ronaldo", it's pretty clear about who knows what about European football
Ah like that. I was talking more about the fans and stuff. I don't know about their knowledge. But the point is: who cares? I mean, Juventus is my team and I happen to like Serie A football. It doesn't matter if other people call it the best in the world.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Someone actually said that? :lol:

Oh, that's embarrassing. I could let a comparison to Pernambucano clearly pass. But that's just ludicrous.

OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #93
    All these negative feelings versus the EPL annoy me. Why are people so frustrated if others call the EPL the best league in the world? I don't give a damn, I enjoy Serie A better.
    It becomes annoying when the only thing soccer fans know about is the Premier League. Just come to the United States and you will see what I mean. Apparently people think that Man United is affiliated with our country just because of the name.

A pity. The never should have sold Santiago Munez and Gavin Harris to Real Madrid.:disagree:
    :agree:

That was just stupid.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    so does this show epl to be an extremely well balanced tough league or are newcastle just plain shite?

i want to see lecce vs newcastle who would win?

anyways, not sure if im happy to see them go down im indifferent really. if liverpool went down then i would do this :howler:

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

Sad to see them go down. Amazing fans, shitty players and a pre-calciopolli Inter management.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)