New York Red Bulls v Juventus (friendly) (35 Viewers)

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
http://italy.theoffside.com/serie-a/the-best-of-the-worst-the-best-players-of-the-relegated-teams.html

http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=206716

Simone Padoin- In my opinion, Simone Padoin is one of the most underrated players in Serie A. He caught my eye when he made some U-21 appearances a few years ago. Padoin is a hard working winger that never gets tired and is constantly moving up and down the flank (he can play both left and right, as well as central midfield) and has great crossing ability. Occasionally he scores a beautiful goal. Delneri was a big fan of his when he coached Atalanta because of his love for wingers. Padoin has been linked to Genoa, and this month he will go on Juventus’ North American tour as a guest player. If he impresses, maybe the Bianconeri will decide to keep him.
please discuss....

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
ßüякε;2489582 said:
What a great fan that guy is. If only all Juventus fans had his outlook on life.
what a great retard you are

my outlook on one game turned into my outlook on life

god how stupid are you

people on this forum are in desperate need to get off their lame asses and try and get a social life and that doesnt include talking to a blow up doll

i love how ppl who have thousands of posts on this site try to image themselves as "kings of football and every other topic discussed on this forum"

you guys are nothing!!!

if anything you guys tarnish this site with ur bias and prejudice comments

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
Exactly :tup:

Ignorant morons like that guy cannot understand such things so they post shit like that to prove to everyone else how dumb they are
one comment and im a dumbass..is that how you think moron

you should run for president mr. genius

at least ive had the pleasure of watching juve in its greatness in the 2003 cl final...beat that sucker with ur lame trip to some shitty mls team hosting our club when its in its most dire straits

theyre gona make juan pablo angel look like fernando torres

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
honestly i dont give a shit if i get banned

this site has members who have nothing to do with football...members just trying to connect with other ppl since they have no social life

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I love people who are incredibly important, yet somehow find the time to hang around with us social rejects.

Is so good of them to grace us with their presence.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005

god how stupid are you

people on this forum are in desperate need to get off their lame asses and try and get a social life and that doesnt include talking to a blow up doll

i love how ppl who have thousands of posts on this site try to image themselves as "kings of football and every other topic discussed on this forum"

you guys are nothing!!!

Well you're a dipshitting, cocksucking, wallbanging piece of shit. There... some name calling you bring me down to your level. Now for the castration.

You obviously have no connection with the outside world, otherwise you wouldn't feel the need to come on a web site and pick a fight over a "meaningless" friendly match. You're attention seeking is Freudian at best, I can't tell if you're in the stage where you constantly long to Rodger your mother, or if you're still into shitting your pants. Either way you're a sociopathic loon with a need for attention that rivals a coked out hollywood starlet flashing her underbits to the Poppo.

If you were really so entrained in the real world and living a life based on Juventus and football your location wouldn't be Montreal, it would be Turin. It seems to me that a "real" such as yourself would go to any Juventus match no matter who was playing. I think that's what they refer to as "club loyalty". No, instead you've come here to make yourself look big and more football-esque by picking fights with your fellow fans. Instead your plan has back-fired and you've disgraced not only the club but football itself. Congratulations Jimmy you've just won the Toolbox of the Year award.

Oh and before you reply, I'll have you know that you're on my ignore list. Partly to annoy you that you won't be able to get the last word on and partly to eat at your sociopathic tendency to control a situation or at least wish to control a situation.

Oh and one last thing stay away from elementary schools and playgrounds.

The truth of the matter my friend

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

god how stupid are you

you guys are nothing!!!

Well since we are social retards clearly below your level would do us the grace of removing your awesomeness from these forums?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Well you're a dipshitting, cocksucking, wallbanging piece of shit. There... some name calling you bring me down to your level. Now for the castration.

You obviously have no connection with the outside world, otherwise you wouldn't feel the need to come on a web site and pick a fight over a "meaningless" friendly match. You're attention seeking is Freudian at best, I can't tell if you're in the stage where you constantly long to Rodger your mother, or if you're still into shitting your pants. Either way you're a sociopathic loon with a need for attention that rivals a coked out hollywood starlet flashing her underbits to the Poppo.

If you were really so entrained in the real world and living a life based on Juventus and football your location wouldn't be Montreal, it would be Turin. It seems to me that a "real" such as yourself would go to any Juventus match no matter who was playing. I think that's what they refer to as "club loyalty". No, instead you've come here to make yourself look big and more football-esque by picking fights with your fellow fans. Instead your plan has back-fired and you've disgraced not only the club but football itself. Congratulations Jimmy you've just won the Toolbox of the Year award.

Oh and before you reply, I'll have you know that you're on my ignore list. Partly to annoy you that you won't be able to get the last word on and partly to eat at your sociopathic tendency to control a situation or at least wish to control a situation.

:lol: epic

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Instead your plan has back-fired and you've disgraced not only the club but football itself. Congratulations Jimmy you've just won the Toolbox of the Year award.

:lol:

BLOOM!

Nigga got STOMPED.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
one comment and im a dumbass..is that how you think moron

you should run for president mr. genius

at least ive had the pleasure of watching juve in its greatness in the 2003 cl final...beat that sucker with ur lame trip to some shitty mls team hosting our club when its in its most dire straits

theyre gona make juan pablo angel look like fernando torres
I'm glad you've had that pleasure, apparently in your mind that makes you better than everyone else around here.

Now run home and get your fucking shinebox

Game over

Tell 'em E

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)