New York Red Bulls v Juventus (friendly) (6 Viewers)

reggaeboy

É la erede al trono!!!
Sep 8, 2003
I Know this is Off Topic, but im a reporter and I just got news from my colleague at teh New York Times that we will be playing the New York Red Bulls in an exhibition match at their Red Bulls Arena on May 23.... 1pm start

Buy on AliExpress.com

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
I Know this is Off Topic, but im a reporter and I just got news from my colleague at teh New York Times that we will be playing the New York Red Bulls in an exhibition match at their Red Bulls Arena on May 23.... 1pm start
Niiiice, this means cash and that is always a good thing :greed:

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Why couldn't they make it May 22nd or 24th??????? I will be in Boston for my sister's graduation May 23rd and I believe its in the afternoon.
Now if the graduation is at night hmmmmmmmm...

OP
reggaeboy

reggaeboy

É la erede al trono!!!
Sep 8, 2003
  • Thread Starter #8
    Why couldn't they make it May 22nd or 24th??????? I will be in Boston for my sister's graduation May 23rd and I believe its in the afternoon.
    Now if the graduation is at night hmmmmmmmm...
    Turkey is playing the Czech Republic on the 22nd...

juveBIH

Jun 20, 2006

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Guys, don't forget that this game is at Red Bull Arena, their new stadium. It only seats around 25,000 people. So you'd have to act fast to get these tickets, especially since season ticket holders and package purchasers get first dibs.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Burke might go, I haven't talked to Enron about it yet. Tickets go on sale for us non-season ticket holders on Thursday so it says, so I want to order then.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I've already got some hotel ideas ready.

Now the question is whether I'll be able to find out what hotel the team is staying at like we did with Chelsea.

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    Shit I wish I had known earlier... May 23rd is in a month! All the good players probably won't go anyway because of the WC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)