New York Red Bulls v Juventus (friendly) (28 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ima have a rental so we can move around ... I will also do some hotel research and priceline the lowest rate for us...

Hoboken pub scene looks nice.. I guess i will scratch the turkey game since i forgot bout the CL final... but yeah Ima get at you this week once i get things figured out bro.. btw sarah still around?? havent heard from her since the summa...
Nah Sarah is in the Sahara... wish she was here because that girl is fly.

What do you mean rental?

But we should stay in a similar spot. I really do think Hoboken is the best bet. That way we can all roll the match together.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
So where we go? NYC? I got my boy out in manhattan but his spot small plus he got a roomie..

give me some good areas so i can check em on tripadvisor then get us a hella price

Mafia

Pinturicchio
Jul 21, 2006
Yo, u might not remember Andy, but if u do, private message me after the game and let me know who played and how it was etc, becuz ill be going to the game vs fiorentina in toronto a few days after this game :) thanks bro.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
So where we go? NYC? I got my boy out in manhattan but his spot small plus he got a roomie..

give me some good areas so i can check em on tripadvisor then get us a hella price
NYC would be too expensive to stay, unless we cop Sarah's apartment. Hoboken is a bit cheaper and more convenient. I was looking at hotels around Newark Airport but we'd still have trouble getting to the match because we'd have to drive, so that's not good.

Hoboken or Jersey City is really our best bet. One of those hotels in that area.

Google search Hoboken hotels and check it out.

Yo, u might not remember Andy, but if u do, private message me after the game and let me know who played and how it was etc, becuz ill be going to the game vs fiorentina in toronto a few days after this game :) thanks bro.
OK buddy, just send me a message a few days before or the day of. I have a feeling we'll be drunk back at the hotel posting anyway late at night.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Newark has Trolleys but they seem confusing. The PATH from the East seems much more simple.

I'd say avoid Newark. Plus Burke said he wouldn't come if we stayed there.

OP
reggaeboy

reggaeboy

É la erede al trono!!!
Sep 8, 2003
  • Thread Starter #233
    There are a few cheap hotels in NY close to Central Park and of course its just a simple train ride from the big city. Check out Chelsea Hotel New York and you should be able to see others with similar rates as well

snow

Jul 2, 2008
    I really want to go
    but I come from China
    But I listen that 内德维德 will come to Shanghai this year ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)