New York Red Bulls v Juventus (friendly) (2 Viewers)

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
oh god, not this again :p

I support both clubs, been supporting them for about the same time ;) didn't know about the history between them at the time of course

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
man im checking out stubhub , im seriously thinking about going to the turkey-czech game. Anybody interested?

btw turkey which sections will the turk supporters be in?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
We'll be in the same section, Boner. Should be pretty sick.

About banners, we could do just a huge juventuz.com banner. That would be the easiest thing to do.

Or,

JUVENTUZ.CUM

Burke will fuck you.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
By the way I found out the local joints that are legit in Harrison, where the stadium is at. My buddy gave me the names of a few local pubs within walking distance.

He's a NYRB supporter and we'll probably meet up with him at those joints before the game since there is no tailgating.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
We'll be in the same section, Boner. Should be pretty sick.

About banners, we could do just a huge juventuz.com banner. That would be the easiest thing to do.

Or,

JUVENTUZ.CUM

Burke will fuck you.

Its gonna be WILD!! .. yeah lets look into that and maybe one of those del piero ones where he got his tongue out...something to get us on the espn highlight reel hahahah

and man i cant wait for burkey to lay it on my fat tummy...

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
By the way I found out the local joints that are legit in Harrison, where the stadium is at. My buddy gave me the names of a few local pubs within walking distance.

He's a NYRB supporter and we'll probably meet up with him at those joints before the game since there is no tailgating.

Werd up! Ima PM you my numero so we can txt .. btw what hotel you boys staying at?

and yeah..im thinking bout going to the turkey-czech game on sat to kill some time...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Werd up! Ima PM you my numero so we can txt .. btw what hotel you boys staying at?

and yeah..im thinking bout going to the turkey-czech game on sat to kill some time...
Word bruvva.

Hotel? Not sure yet. We're thinking about staying in Hoboken, NJ as it is an easy PATH train ride to the match. The Red Bull guy I know says that it is a bad idea to drive to the stadium as they have no parking and the surrounding bars are for Red Bull fans parking only, so we need to taxi in or train in. The PATH goes right to Harrison so it really is the easiest solution.

If you google Hoboken hotels, you get a few choices, like the Westin. Not sure if I want to spend $225 a night, but there are other choices. Nice thing about Hoboken is that they have football pubs... perfect for the CL final the day before.

Let me know if you decide to make a reservation some place and I'll see if that works for us.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Ima have a rental so we can move around ... I will also do some hotel research and priceline the lowest rate for us...

Hoboken pub scene looks nice.. I guess i will scratch the turkey game since i forgot bout the CL final... but yeah Ima get at you this week once i get things figured out bro.. btw sarah still around?? havent heard from her since the summa...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)