New York Red Bulls v Juventus (friendly) (1 Viewer)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I have not been to the Harrison area in a long time. Its has some nice areas, but also not so nice areas, same goes for newark. If you guys are coming up a day earlier on the saturday, my suggestion is to stay in Hoboken. Its a very nice area with tons of bars and restaurants, and tons of action going on, especially on a Saturday. From Hoboken, you take take the Path Train into Harrison, which takes you about a block away from the Stadium.

I was thinking about Hoboken, but we are coming from the opposite direction (Southern PA). Like the sound of the bar scene there as well.

Problem is the hotels seem to be somewhat expensive.

That would be ideal.
What would be ideal is that Sarah lets us stay in her NYC apartment. :eyebrows:

OP
reggaeboy

reggaeboy

É la erede al trono!!!
Sep 8, 2003
  • Thread Starter #189
    I was looking at staying near the Penn Station...but there are reviews stating that its not the best neighborhood

Juventino_NJ

Sep 16, 2006
    I was thinking about Hoboken, but we are coming from the opposite direction (Southern PA). Like the sound of the bar scene there as well.

Problem is the hotels seem to be somewhat expensive.
    Even if your coming from southern PA, you won't be going to much out of your way. Newark and hoboken are only about 15 minutes from each other.

Yeah it definitely is going to be a little more pricey, but its worth it and you will have much more fun than staying in Newark or Harrison. If your coming with 2 or 3 friends, the hotel shouldn't be to bad.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    Yo bitches!! holy fuck, I haven't been around, but I live in NY, anyone's welcome to stay here, as long as my sister isn't around. Those of you that are going, pm me. Supposedly today is the first day that tickets are on general sale. If anyone buys an extra one, i'll buy it from you, since I'm not sure if I'll have money for a ticket before they sell out.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Yo bitches!! holy fuck, I haven't been around, but I live in NY, anyone's welcome to stay here, as long as my sister isn't around. Those of you that are going, pm me. Supposedly today is the first day that tickets are on general sale. If anyone buys an extra one, i'll buy it from you, since I'm not sure if I'll have money for a ticket before they sell out.
    Good show man. Where abouts do you stay?

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    64th and West End, right by Lincoln Center :) small apt, but if both roommates are gone, and no sister, then I'll have room for at least 3 more people

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    shit....well, the road outside has free parking, if you're willing to wait long enough :D
    plenty of parking garages, but of course they're expensive as fuck. it's very easy to get to via subway though, if that's any help

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Any word yet if this is just a one game tour? I would hate to pass up the chance to see Juve when they come to the states but I'm not going all the way across the country to watch a B team play the Red Bulls. If they play another game a little closer to me I will for sure go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)