New York Red Bulls v Juventus (friendly) (4 Viewers)

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I want everyone to memorize this cheer by game day:

Who loves Candyman?

Delpie! Delpie!

Who loves Candyman?

Delpie! Delpie!

Nanananannanannananana!!!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
So how much do I owe you?

Oh and look for a hotel near a subway, or we can just take a cab in.
It's $50 with the retard charge and shipping.

I'll see about the hotel location. The train goes right to the arena but from the East, closer to the city.

I was looking at hotels around the airport, which is a few miles South of the stadium, and I found a decent place for like $65 with my AAA discount.

Thing about a cab though is that might be dodgy finding one after the game, although we will probably tail gate for a couple hours after.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
It's $50 with the retard charge and shipping.

I'll see about the hotel location. The train goes right to the arena but from the East, closer to the city.

I was looking at hotels around the airport, which is a few miles South of the stadium, and I found a decent place for like $65 with my AAA discount.

Thing about a cab though is that might be dodgy finding one after the game, although we will probably tail gate for a couple hours after.
I don't think parking at the stadium is going to be a possibility. Since only season ticket holders have parking passes.

We'll figure it out.

Juventino_NJ

Sep 16, 2006
Sacrilegious? Maaaan, we run this world, bitch.

Will do. Closer to game time we'll figure out a meeting spot.

Say, are you familiar with the Harrison area? Any decent hotels nearby?

I found a few, but I don't know the area. So I'm thinking of getting a room near the airport, which is close to the interstate interchanges.

I have not been to the Harrison area in a long time. Its has some nice areas, but also not so nice areas, same goes for newark. If you guys are coming up a day earlier on the saturday, my suggestion is to stay in Hoboken. Its a very nice area with tons of bars and restaurants, and tons of action going on, especially on a Saturday. From Hoboken, you take take the Path Train into Harrison, which takes you about a block away from the Stadium.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Sacrilegious? Maaaan, we run this world, bitch.

Will do. Closer to game time we'll figure out a meeting spot.

Say, are you familiar with the Harrison area? Any decent hotels nearby?

I found a few, but I don't know the area. So I'm thinking of getting a room near the airport, which is close to the interstate interchanges.

I have not been to the Harrison area in a long time. Its has some nice areas, but also not so nice areas, same goes for newark. If you guys are coming up a day earlier on the saturday, my suggestion is to stay in Hoboken. Its a very nice area with tons of bars and restaurants, and tons of action going on, especially on a Saturday. From Hoboken, you take take the Path Train into Harrison, which takes you about a block away from the Stadium.

That would be ideal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)