New York Red Bulls v Juventus (friendly) (2 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ok cool

Do you think its gonna sell out come game day?

If not then we can prolly sneak down somewhere better depending on how strict they are
This will certainly sell out. I think Giants Stadium got some 50,000 people for the game back in 2002 or whenever. While there might not be as many Juve fans as then, this is a brand new stadium, so yeah, get tickets now dude.

Whatever the case, I'm gonna at least find out where the bus lot is.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Badass is on a mission with Benitez now.
:lol:

I've done that a few times at RFK. It depends on how close to capacity they are.
word

I do have the other 2 seats i bought still. I was planning on selling them on stubhub since i landed 2 closer seats. They other tickets are in section 107, row 14.
Yeah I'm searching on stubhub and will probably get my tix off of there too

This will certainly sell out. I think Giants Stadium got some 50,000 people for the game back in 2002 or whenever. While there might not be as many Juve fans as then, this is a brand new stadium, so yeah, get tickets now dude.

Whatever the case, I'm gonna at least find out where the bus lot is.
Cool

I'm getting the tix tonight and then will worry about the plane ticket

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
These prices are ridiculous.

I paid the equivalent of 20 USD for the match between Germany and Spain in the U-21 European Championship last year.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
$200 for a friendly? That is insane.
That's what happens with these stupid resale sites like StubHub. What people do is buy tickets then resell them at the resale price, netting the profit.

Damn counterparties.

Yea thats how stubhub and ticketmaster screw people like me but for this one game, I really won't complain

:flag1:
It honestly won't matter where you sit, unless you're right next to the bench like NJ over there.

My buddy has been there before and he says every single seat in the place is fantastic, even the ones behind the goal. He said that the latter seats are even closer to the pitch.

I wonder if anyone is actually going to buy them for that over inflated price, haha
Probably.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
oh i ll get her wetter than october...sonia that is
It's not wet everywhere in October... sometimes it is the driest month. :shifty:

Yo Van der Beck, I'm looking to get the tickets in a few hours. Are there still tickets available for section 218? $40 is a good deal.
There should be some left. You can request what section you want when you order.

If not, then you'll have to get the $55 deal from Stubhub.

I was thinking most tickets would be 50 and above anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)